### Begin Record File

#RJWT01. Classified Level: Alpha 1.
Robert Jordan - Wheel Of Time Saga. Date: 28 May 1993 Friday.
Subject       : The Dragon Reborn.
Type Of Scan  : Informative.
Classification: Sigma (Personal)
Level         : 2.
Information....

File Name: Al'Thor, Rand.

Full Name: Rand al'Thor.

Aliases  : Dragon, Car'a'Carn, Coramoor, Lews Therin Telamon.

Title(s) : Prince of the Morning, Lord Of The Dawn.
Background....

Date Of Birth : Around 975 NE

Place Of Birth: Dragonmount.

Sex           : M

Age           : 20?

Height        : 6 ft. 6 in.?

Weight        : 130?

Eye Color     : Grayish-Blue.

Hair Color    : Red.

Race          : Human.

Distinguish
Feature(s) :
Features of an Aiel


Unusal Height


Red Hair


Herons branded on his palms


Dragons tattooed to his arms

Relative(s): Tam al'Thor (Step-father); Jandain (Biological-Father, Deceased); "Shaiel" (Biological-Mother, Deceased).

Citizenship: The Two Rivers (Andor).

Education  : No Formal Education.

Affiliation: Not Known At This Time.

History:
  1.    Subject is Lews Therin Telamon reborn.
  2.    Subject has, at present (Book 4), no clear memory of his being Lews Therin Telamon.
  3.    Subject is the prophetized one who is to battle the Dark One at the Last Battle.
  4.    Subject grew up in Emond's Field in The Two Rivers area of Andor.
  5.    Jandain was the Clan Chief of Taardad Aiel.
  6.    "Shaiel" was a Maiden Of The Spear.
  7.    "Shaiel" was her assumed name upon meeting the Aiel. Her given name is unknown, however her story suggests that she is Tigraine, former Daughter-Heir Of Andor who disappeared before The Aiel War (near the end of which Rand was born).
  8.    Subject's adventures are recorded in The Wheel Of Time Saga.

Profile:
  1.    Subject would prefer to be a simple farmer.
  2.    Subject accepts reluctantly the leadership role.
  3.    Subject fears that he will go mad and kill everyone near him. NOTE: The fate of any man who can channel the One Power is to go mad and rot away because of the taint on Saidin.
  4.    Subject knows very little about his natural parents and prefers to think of his step-parents as his parents.

Abilities:
  1.    Subject can channel The One Power.
  2.    Subject is Ta'veron.


*** Definition: Ta'veron (tah-VEER-ehn) (noun).
         A person around whom the Wheel of Time waves all surrounding life-threads, perphaps ALL lifethreads. This waving is little understood except that it seems in many ways an alteration of chance; what might happen, but only rarely, does. The effect can at times be localized. Someone influenced by a ta'veron may say or do what they would only have said or done one time in a million under those circumstances. Events occur of seeming impossibility, such as a child falling a hundred feet from a tower unharmed. At other times the effect seems to extend to influencing history itself, though often by means of the locailized effects. This, it is believed, is the real reason that ta'veron are born, in oder to shift history and restore a balance to the turning of the Wheel.
***


Talent(s):
  1.    Travel,
  2.    Dreaming,
  3.    Able To Use Portal Stones.

Eductional Degree(s):
None.

Power Ratings:
Strength 2, (Normal).
Intelligence 3, (Above Average).
Energy Projection 6, (Ability To Give Off High Levels Of Energy For Long Periods Of Time. (Channeling The One Power)).
Mental Powers 4, (Possessing A Single, Strong Mental Ability. [To Control The One Power And Dreaming[).
Fighting Ability3 AAA+, (Heron-Marked Swordmaster).
Speed 2, (Normal).

Level Of Power:
  1.    One Power1:
    (Currently  ) D, Journeyman Status;
    (Potentially) AAA++, Magelord (Tamyrlin)

Weapon(s):
  1.     One Power forged Sword.
  2.     Bow And Arrows.
  3.     Slingshot.
### End Record File