### Begin Record File

#RT001. Classified Level: 1, One.

Date: November 26, 2000.
Subject       : Ranma.
Type Of Scan  : Informative.
Classification: Civilian.
Level         : One.

Information....

File Name: Ranma.

Full Name: Ranma Saotome.

Aliases  : Ranko Tendo, Pigtail Girl.
Background....

Place Of Birth: (Assume) Nerima Ward of Tokyo, Japan.

Sex           : Male (Cursed form: Female).

Age           : (Assume) 16 years old.

Height        : (Assume) 5' 05"/165 cm; (Cursed form: 4' 10"/148 cm).

Eye Color     : Blue-Grey.

Hair Color    : Black (Cursed form: Red).

Race          : Human.

Distinguish
Feature(s)    :
Wears hair in pigtail.

Relative(s)   : Genma Saotome (Father), Nodoka Saotome (Mother).

Citizenship   : Japanese.

Education     : Attaining High School.

Affiliation   : Team Ranma.

History:
Note: These age(s) are assumed.
  1.    Born to parents Genma and Nodoka Saotome.
  2.    At age 4-5, Genma takes Ranma on a training trip. Nodoka is left behind
  3.    At age 5-6, Ranma meets Ukyou Kuonji. Genma and Ukyou's father make a pact to have Ranma marry Ukyou with the Kuonji's Yatti as dowser. Genma takes Yatti but leaves Ukyou behind.
  4.    At age 6 (anime)/10 (manga), Genma trains Ranma in the Neko-ken.
    Note: Neko-ken leaves Ranma deathly afraid of cat. When Ranma can't escape his fear, Ranma becomes insane and cat-like with ki-claws.
  5.    At age 16, Genma takes Ranma to Jusenkyo, where Genma is cursed by Shonmao-nii-chuan (Spring of Drowned Panda) and Ranma is cursed by Nyan-nii-chuan (Spring of Drowned Girl).
  6.    Shortly after Jusenkyo, the Jusenkyo Guide takes Genma and Ranma in their cursed forms to the Nyuchezuu/Joketsuzoku Village. There, Genma and Ranma unknowingly eats the Prize Feast of the Village Champion, who turned out to be Shampoo. Shampoo challenges and loses to Ranma. By the Village Laws, Shampoo must kill any outside female that beat her.
  7.    Some time after the incident at the Nyuchezuu/Joketsuzoku Village, Genma takes Ranma to see an old friend of his, Soun Tendo.
    Begins Ranma 1/2 series.

Profile:
  1.    The Subject has spent his entire childhood being trained in the martial arts by his father.
    This produced the following results:
    1.    the Subject has no social skills.
    2.    the Subject is more advanced in the Martial Artists then other children his age.
    3.    the Subject has no to little formal education until he stayed with the Tendos.
    4.    the Subject is estranged from his mother, whom he didn't even know if she was alive until she showed up at the Tendos.
  2.    The Subject has an accurate veiw of his father. Unfortunately, having been his own role model the following have resulted:
    1.    the Subject has no manners.
    2.    the Subject has a negative view of the female gender.
    3.    the Subject has been forced to eat his food as quickly as possible to avoid losing his father's appetite.
    4.    the Subject must act before thought.
    5.    the Subject tries very hard to not be like his father.
  3.    the Subject is a Martial Arts protege.
  4.    the Subject is very intelligent, probably a genius-level intellect. Because of his upbringing, this intellect is directly solely to martial arts.
  5.    the Subject has a very strong sense of honor and duty.
  6.    the Subject has a mischievous side.

Abilities:
  1.    Master of Saotome Musabetsu Kakuto (Anything Goes) Ryuu.
  2.    (Cursed to turn into a girl when splashed with cold/cool water, restored with hot/warm water).
  3.    the Subject can project his ki outward as a projectile or inward for enhancement.


Talent(s):
  1.    the Subject heals quick.

Power Ratings:
Strength          3,   (Lift Up To 2 Tons).
Intelligence      5,   (Genius).
Energy Projection 3,   (Ability To Give Off Low Levels Of Energy For A Short Period Of Time).
Mental Powers     1,   (No Mental Powers).
Fighting Ability  6,   (Master Of Several Forms Of Combat).
Speed             3,   (Superhuman (Peak Range: 111-115 mph)).

Level Of Power:
  1.    Fighting Ability: AAA, Adept.

Weapon(s):
  1.    None.

Note: Subject believes that weapons are a weakness.
### End Record File


Created On: Sun Nov 26 19:28:57 CST 2000
Last Updated: Sun Nov 26 19:28:57 CST 2000
History File


Mailto: Zaxxon | [Atlantis]  | [One Up]