Bonds of Magic

Part 03

#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/alternate_universe>
#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/harry_potter>
Version: 0.2
Beta-Reader: None. Beta-Readers Wanted.
Zaxxon's Beta Reader List


The next couple weeks flew by for Harry. Of course, spending almost every moment awake with a very sensual, very nude Hermione played a big part in that. Especially, as she seemed to believe that his fleshly-wand needed constant attention from her. If he did not know better, he could think that somehow she was addicted to it. She did admit that she felt that performing oral sex upon him was "pure Wizardary".

While Hermione and her research did take up most of his time, his school work did not suffer having read ahead and practiced during the summer. That and the work he did to commandeer the Privet Drive wards away from Dumbledore and the Ministry, as well as, getting in touch with his magic made his NEWT school work pretty easy. OWL-Level school work had concentrated on theory and developing one's everyday spell casting abilities. NEWT-Level school work involved refining that theory and applying it to one's field/career.

Finally, it was September Nineteenth. Hermione's birthday.

The exact time of her birth was important to Heritage Ritual, so he had Hermione ask her parents via a letter delivered by Hedwig for that information. It turned out that she was born around mid-day, so they had the morning to perform the Opening Ritual and whatever other preparation that might be required for the Heritage Ritual.

He had also thought to include the Purification and Healing Rituals that he, himself, had done when he could do magic at Privet Drive as they had seemed to helped him a lot. Both were major rituals and were more complicated than the two they had originally planned. It would not be good to mix rituals too much. So Harry did not push for them, besides, they could perform those two ritual at any time or place afterwards.

He was surprised to realize that he had woken up before Hermione, something that had not happen before the couple of weeks they had been sleeping together.

He casted the time charm and noted that they had some time before they needed to start their day. Hermione would probably like to go to the Library one more time, but they were as prepared as they could be.

He casted a few charms to move her nude body from between his legs up along his body to be next to him. He just watched her sleep for a short time. She looked so innocent and exposed.

Just as she had enjoyed his fleshy-wand, he had become interested in her fleshy-wand-sheath between her legs. He had found he had enjoyed touching her, there and elsewhere, and did it when he could. Such as now. His touch was gentle enough, if intimate, that she did not wake up as he started to caress her between her legs. Without waking up, she spread her thighs, moved-without-moving more into his touch, and a slight smile appeared on her face. She began to purr after a few moments.

How long he sat there, caressing her and watching her sleep, he was not sure. As he watched, he renewed his vow to himself that he would take care of her, protect her, and guide her, as her Lord and Master should.

A calm seem to envelop his mind like the Imperious Curse would, but he felt no instructions or outside influence upon him. Also his mind felt sharper instead of the wooly sensation that accompanied the actual curse.

His hands trailed over her nude form, from her toes to head and down to her chest. He found himself twisting one of her nipples and whisper into her ear, "Wake up, my pet."

She moaned a bit, whether in pleasure or pain, he was not sure. But her eyes opened and sought out his own. The small smile remained on her face. Softly, she replied, "Good morning, my Lord."

He smiled back, pulled her out of the bed, grabbed a bag and pulled her down the hall to the wash rooms.

She was a bit surprised when he stopped her from washing him as she usually did. He placed a finger upon her lips and softly said, "From here out, you are not to talk, unless spoken to or it's absolutely necessary, my pet."

Hermione opened her mouth, whether to confirm her Lord's commands or to question them, even she was unsure. She was sure that felt the mild pain-curse that he casted over her sensitive nipple that his left hand was next to. Even though it was a mild pain-curse, it's effect was magnified by targeting a sensitive spot. Still, it was nothing compared to the pain she felt seeing the look of disappointment upon his face.

She lowered her eyes, thus, she missed Harry reaching into his bag and pulling out a few potion-bottles. She really did not notice until she felt a cool-sensation on top of her head followed by his fingers running through her hair. She really wanted to ask why he was washing her hair, and what he was washing her hair with. But more importantly, she did not want to disobey him either.

While she knew that his Potion-skills were much better than Mister Snape gave him credit for, she also knew that the potion had to be store-bought. Although, he had time to do so, she was unsure, as she had spent as much time with him as she could.

She had done so for several reasons, first and foremost, performing oral sex upon her Lord was as close to true Wizardary as a witch could get. Although, how calm and relax Harry was after his orgasm was well worth whatever price she would have to pay. Of course, the mini power-boost she received and the temporary magical bond between when she ingested his seed, were other reasons why she did it. And she had to admit, a part of her still believed that all she had to offer him was her total devotion and loyalty.

Such thoughts quickly fled her mind as Harry's fingers worked through her hair and scalp. Soon, all she could feel where his finger-tips as they worked a couple of potions into her hair and skin all over her body. All she could do was purr and moan in pleasure from all the sensations her Lord was giving her.

She only let out a bit of a squeal of surprise as a finger or wand entered her anus. She could feel an enema charm filling her bowels with warm magical-solution that will leave her cleaner than any muggle product or technique ever could. While she enjoyed the sensations she was feeling, she had to admit that she had not thought of that part of her body sexually, but that was quickly changing. Which in turn were overcome by the sensations of the douching and her Lord's touch between her legs.

She could feel the levitation charm keeping her upright as her knees were weak from the pleasure of her Lord's touch upon her body. A moan of quasi-pain almost escaped her throat when she could no longer feel his touch. She opened her eyes to see that he had stepped away from her. She watched as he quickly washed his body with the potions, giving his skin an oily-shine and a hint of a sexy-tan look. Her eyes were riveted to his read-end as he bent over the bag to pull a couple of items out.

She was disappointed when he don a grey robe covering up his handsome body that she so enjoyed touching and tasting. She noted that he had a bundle of white cloth in his hands as he turned around and walked back towards her.

Harry pulled the white ritual robe open that he had Dobby get, and placed it over Hermione's body. Ritual robes, traditionally white, were a special type of robe within the Wizardry World. They were worn only for Rituals as both protection for the user and a warning for others not to interfere. The protection within the Ritual Robe were woven into the fabric of the robe, becoming a part of the robe itself. Unless one knew how to look or how to feel for it, the embedded magic as part of the fabric would be undetectable, and more importantly, would not interfere with any other magic, such as the Ritual-magic they would about to invoke.

He had only learned of the Ritual Robes when he had looked up the Magical Theories. Magic could be added on top of something, mixed into something after they have been made, or could be completely absorbed into something as it was made. Most Hogwarts Student Robes were just regular robes that had charms added to them. Ritual Robes, on the other hand, were created with blessings and protective wards woven into the very fabric of the material. Thus, creating Ritual Robes were created by Enchanters, while regular robes could be made by anyone that had some cloth and knew some sewing charms. Hence, one Ritual Robe could be worth more than twenty Hogwarts Student Robes. To be fair, Ritual Robes were meant to be used multiple times throughout the wearer's life, while a Hogwarts Student Robe only had to survive a couple of months.

He placed a rope-belt around her waist to hold the robe closed. He looked her over, smiled and started walking out of the Gryffindor dorm into the school proper.

Silently, Hermione followed him. She wanted to ask where they were going, but she obeyed her Lord to be silent. She did notice her reflection in a mirror on the way out of the dorm. She felt she looked like a porn actress from one of her father's video collection. The Ritual Robe seemed to be painted unto her, highlighting her curves and attributes. Of course, knowing she was off to have sex with her Lord did color her perception. That and the Ritual Robes only covered an inch or two of her thighs.

She was reminded of her favorite porn from among her father's stash which was entitled Teacher's Pet. In it, Mistress Teacher presented boy to the school wearing nothing but a collar and a leash. Since then, she had fantasied that her Master would do something similar for her. These part weeks she dreamed of her Lord's collar around her neck, Him hold the leash, her wearing high-heels and being the object of envy from every witch and desire from every wizard.

She followed her Lord blindly down halls heading away from the major traffic areas and the Great Hall. She thought she saw some students, who were heading for breakfast, might have spotted them, but at this point, she could not say that she cared if they did. She did note that they seem to be moving deeper into the Castle than she had ever gone before, or knew was possible. They had to be somewhere passed the Charm and Defense corridors, on a floor she was not familiar with or realized that existed before. The sounds of the Castle grew quieter as they went.

Her Lord beckoned her to enter a room mid-way down a dim-light hallway that gave the impression of being abandoned, although it was as clean and tidy as the rest of Hogwarts.

The room they entered was simple and unadorn. One side-wall had six hooks that were obvious meant to hang clothes up with, and six cabinets to store that which could not be hung up, such as shoes. There was only two other items in the room with them: a room on the far-wall, and a cabinet-box in the corner of the near-wall.

Once she was in, Harry closed the door, moved over to the cabinet, opened it, and placed both his and her wands into slots that were designed to hold wands in a vertical manner, wand-tips down.

He then processed to remove his clothes, and silently gestured for Hermione to do the same. Afterwards, he stepped before and in a soft voice said, "Rituals tend to be very powerful magic, and have been known to affect things even before they are performed. They also tend to be very exacting and highly volatile to the littlest details."

He saw that she was getting nervous, so he caresses her cheek softly and continued, "We'll be okay, my Hermione. We've studied all we can and if you're in doubt, just follow my lead. I did several rituals during the summer."

Her being was flushed with pleasure and curiosity. She really, really wanted to ask about how he knew of the room they were in and what other rituals he had done besides the two he had already mentioned. But she kept silent, for now.

Harry took off his robe and placed it upon one of hooks. He pulled an item out of the bag and then stored the bag into the cabinet underneath. He then turned to her and gestured for her to unrobe as well. Once she did, he took her hand and led her through the other door.

Although, she could not tell, Harry was nervous.

Somehow, he knew of parts of Hogwarts that he knew that he did not know before this morning. How he knew of the Ritual-Magic corridor, he could not say. Yet, so far, all his knowledge seem to be correct.

He lead her into the actual Ritual Room.

He was not surprise to note that the room was bare of any furniture of any kind. The room was covered, or made, completely out of stone. No other material was visible within the room. It seemed devoid of anything else. If one looked closely however, one could see the entire walls, ceiling, and floor were covered in runes and markings. The markings were just indicators where one should stand, sit, or lay within the room, unlike the runes which were magic foci. He could see various runes were already softly glowing. The room was well-lit, but no obvious source of light was found.

He could feel the magic that was in the room. Magic that had left over from countless rituals as well as the various magic-residues that remained from a millennium of spell-casting within the walls of Hogwarts.

He noticed that there was a large Seal of Solomon, two overlapping triangles pointed in opposite directions, forming a six-pointed star, inscribed within a circle, was upon the floor. There were markers within and without the Seal, as well as other geometric shapes and runes around and outside of the Seal. There were additional markers outside of the Seal as well.

He released Hermione's hand and walked to the center of the room to place the item he had with him down. The item upon contact with the center rune enlarged into a mattress. It was large enough for the two of them to lay on.

He went back to her, took both her hands in his, looked into her eyes, and intoned, "Hermione, are you sure about this? This is the last chance you have to stop this. Once we start...."

Whispering, Hermione intoned, "However my Lord will have this one, she will be pleasing to her Lord."

He looked at her, a bit confused. It sounded like it was a part of the ritual, but not in any of the material they had covered. He gently guided her to the mattress and laid her down. He processed to caress her nude body, relaxing and arousing her.

He absently noted that his hands where moving on their own, tracing out runes that also seemed to be stroking her arousal. As he entered her body with his fleshy-wand, he could feel a bit of his magic entering her as well.

Hermione could not help screaming out her pleasure as she felt her Lord enter her, physically, magically, and mentally. She could feel her magic-core expanding to adjust to her Lord just as her body was. She could feel her mind being enveloped by her Lord's will. Her Lord was like a hurricane. Even if any other thought occurred to her, all she could do was open herself and accept him.

Harry looked down upon her and knew he should have been worried. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and droll was escaping her mouth. Her body was limp as a wet-noodle. Something told him that she was okay and that this was to be expected. What that something was, he did not know, but felt he could trust the knowledge.

He pulled his fleshy-wand out of her body, and placed his hand, palm up, near and under her fleshy-wand-sheath. He casted a spell to gather the various body fluids in a sphere where it all mixed together. He examined the sphere, noting its size, and casted a spell to double the liquid amount. He set the sphere to hover out of the way for a moment.

He casted a hover charm over Hermione's limp body lifting her off the mattress into the air. The mattress he levitate to the side of the room, where is shrank to the size of a pack of playing cards. He placed Hermione, in a standing position, over the center of the Seal. He used the liquid from the sphere to draw various runes upon her body in various places upon her body.

She awoke to the feeling of sandpaper being scrap over her sensitive witch-hood. Yet, all she could see were Harry's fingertips traced it out. Neither spoke as he continued to draw more runes over her body. Some of the runes were pleasant while others were painful. In either cast, knowing her reaction ahead of time, he adjusted for her movements and reactions as not to stop his rune-drawing.

Once done, he stepped back, observed his rune-drawings and nodded his head.

He walked over to the North position at the top of the Seal, stood up straight, and looked directly at his best friend making sure she was okay. He gathered his magic and intoned the start of the Heritage Ritual, "Who comes?" Although their research had said those two words were all that was needed, he found himself forced to add, "Before the House of Potter?"

"A servant and a slave, Master," she ritually replied. "I, Hermione, first of my line, wish to serve and protect Magic, seek to establish my own House. I, born Hermione Jane Granger, to wish to build the House Granger."

He felt the built-up of magic, and felt it settle into Hermione. According to their research that should have been the end of the ritual when her identifying herself to Magic. What Family Magic they gave birth to, they would not know until it manifest itself when her grandchildren came of Age.

Instead, he felt the magic within the Ritual build again, this time centered upon himself.

Darkness seemed to consume him. He could not see anything. But he could still feel... and all he felt was magic. He was surrounded and consumed by magic. It was not truly darkness, the absence of light, but rather the absence of color and difference. Everything was magic. There was nothing else.

In the distance, he could make out what looked like stars.

Somehow, he was able to move towards those stars, realizing that they were in fact points of concentrated magic. Each point of light was unique with different shades and hues. Among each point, there were various threads connecting them together. Each thread was a blend of color of the points of light that it connected with. It was like a multi-hue spider's web. Majestic and awesome to behold.

One of the points of light seemed to call to him. Pulling at his being. He felt himself being drawn into it. The point of light seemed to examine him, somehow. After what felt like an eternity, he felt himself enter the point of light and had a feeling of acceptance. With a start he realized that the point of light he had entered was a representation of his Family Magic, which he was now fully apart of.

He knew that his knowledge of what to do today had come from his Family Magic, assisting his in his duties to help his vassal. He felt connected with his parents and ancestors. He examined the threads that seem to run from his Family Magic point to many other points.

Each thread was the representation of the magical bonds between his family and others. He was surprised to feel various beings at the other end of several threads. Only a few he knew and understood why there might be a bond between himself and the others. Arthur and Ginny Weasley were obvious. Life debts. Hermione, his vassal. The Potter House-Elves, Dobby, and Winky, were also obvious, save the number of Potter House-Elves there were. But there were many, many more. Amelia and Susan Bones, he knew who they were, but not why there was a bond between them. He could also feel others like that were obviously the apart of House Black, but unsure why Sirius's family would be connected to his own. He could feel where Sirius's dim star in the tapestry of Magic was, and could feel several connects to him, more than could be explained by Sirius being his godfather.

The thread did not just include beings, but places as well. He could feel a connection with Hogwarts, Godric's Hollow, Grimmauld Place Place, Privet Drive, and many, many other places.

And yet there were still other threads. He could not understand to what they connected to, as it was neither people nor places, but something else. The closest he could identify the connections was that they were concepts, principles, rules, and magical contracts that the House Potter was bound to.

All three types of bonds were of various strengths. Some were strong while others were flimsy. All of them he touched and wondered what they were about. Some of the threads, he could feel surprise and acceptance from. Some, seemed to dissolve upon his touch while others strengthen. Some, he could feel surprise and curiosity. Others, puzzlement at his surprise. Others, he could feel where Ministry Rules, which those he agreed with, he strengthen, and those that he disagreed with dissolved.

He also noticed that there were no points of light above him, and only a few on his horizon, and the rest below him. He did not think that it was a hierarchical reason for it, but somehow related to magical-buoyancy.

He did not know how much time he had spent within the tapestry, but knew that he needed to return to Hermione.

Slowly, he could see the Ritual Room once more, and he noticed that Hermione was lying unconscious upon the floor. He also realized that he, himself, was on the floor as well. He got up and picked Hermione's nude form off the floor and walked into the antechamber. Using magic, he gathered the mattress, their Hogwarts student robes out of the bag, walked over to the cabinet to remove their wands, and cradled her in his arms and started towards the Hospital Wing.


Previous Index Next