Bonds of Magic

Part 09

#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/alternate_universe>
#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/harry_potter>
Version: 2010_07_16_01
Beta-Reader: None.
Yahoo!Groups: Zaxxon's Beta Reader List (ZBRL)


As Harry left the Room of Requirements on the seventh floor and headed towards the Chamber of Secrets' entrance on the second floor, he was not in a good mood. He was unhappy how Neville was using him as a crutch. But, in all honesty, had not he, himself, had done the same with Dumbledore for the first five years he had been at Hogwarts? Of course, he never pledged himself to Dumbledore, no matter what others thought.

Still, it might not have been so bad, had Neville not turned into a chatter box about the various Wizard lore and folk-tales about one's Liege-Lord and their trusty Vassals saving the world, time and time again. It did give him several topics to research when Hermione will awake up tomorrow morning.

He was a bit sorry that he lost his temper with Neville, telling him to shut-up and go to bed, which Neville did as he did not have a choice in the matter. Surprisedly, Neville was not mad at him; he actually thanked him for taking care of him.

To paraphrase Ron, he thought, //Wizards are mental//. That he, himself, was a wizard, thus including himself, was not completely loss to him.

He was not so far into his own thoughts that he did not feel Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott trailing behind him. He knew that Susan had taken to shadowing him through the hallways since the start of the term, sometimes with Hannah and some times not. He figured that she was working up the courage to talk to him about Riddle's attack upon her family manor over the summer, where he had rescued her and her Aunt from almost certain death.

//And such a good deed, of course, did not go unpunished,// he thought sarcastically. While researching with Hermione, he had come to realized that there were greater consequences for his actions over the summer, beyond the obvious life-debts that both owed him. Amelia Bones, in addition to being the Director of the Ministry's Department of Magical Law Enforcement, was the Head of the House Bones, and Susan Bones was her Heir, as Amelia did not have any children of her own. So he had not only saved them individually, he had saved their House, one of the dozen of remaining Elder Houses of the Realm. The Elder Houses of the Realm were those families that had established the Empire of Avalon after the Fall of Atlantis and those families that came after. Houses Emrys and Pendragon were among the youngest of the Elder Houses. Those Houses called Most Ancient only dated back to the time after the Fall of Camelot and included the Founders' Families and their Children. Those families that came after that were called just Ancient. Those that came after the Ancient Houses were called the Younger Houses, which included many of the families that founded the Ministry over four hundred years ago.

So both Amelia and Susan Bones owed him more than life-debts, and add in the fact that all three of them were unwed, they were witches and he a wizard, also complicated such things as well. Traditionally, when a single mage had proven him or herself to be another single's protector, marriage was not far away. So he now knew why neither withed had dressed after he had healed them. They had plenty of time to do so while he looked over the Manor Wards.

Still, the research into such traditions and situations, did explain why Amelia had been so ... submissively, for the lack of a better term towards him and had done everything he asked from her, include his somewhat sarcastic remark to clean up her department, and producing Ministry-Restricted books and items that he requested.

He signed, stopped, and waited to see if Susan would finally approach him or not to discuss what had happened. As he waited to see what Susan would do, he used his meditation techniques to calm himself.

It took a few moments, but Susan Bones had finally started to walk towards him. Each step was small and unsure, but taken none the less.

He was somewhere relieved that Susan Bones was not wearing anything seductive or sexy, but rather the regulation Hogwarts Student Uniform, although, the inner robe seemed to be very snug around her very ample chest. While Hermione's trick had taken the edge off female nudity, he really did not want to see what might happen had Susan's talents been on display again and he without any battle adrenaline going throughout his system or task to focus on.

He had known since summer that the rumor of Susan's having the biggest chest in their year, two above and two below was true. Despite a few snide comments from Hermione, he also knew Susan's breasts and nipples were very sensitive, especially for their size.

When she got within ten meters of Harry, Susan Bones called out as if she had just noticed him, "Wait up, my l... Harry."

Hannah Abbott, he saw, was wearing the proper Hogwarts Student uniform, which gave no hint to the figure underneath it. He admits, he was a bit curious, every guy above puberty was, but he was not that interested in Hannah herself to investigate.

With several silent gestures, Susan tried to indicate that she wished to talk to him alone, but wanted Harry to be the one to send Hannah away. She was concentrating on Harry so much to get her message that she was surprised when Hannah called out in a hurt voice, "Suzy!"

"Eep," Susan let out a surprised squeak.

Hannah in a hurt voice said, "Suzy, if you didn't want me to come with you, you should have said something when we were in the Common Room."

Susan looked down towards her feet with a sad, guilty look upon her face unable to say anything.

"Hannah," Harry mentioned softly. "Susan probably wants to talk to me about what happened over the summer... and it's probably hard enough with you here as well, let alone anyone else that's around. It's close to curfew, Hannah. So why don't you head back to your Common Room, Susan and I will talk, and I'll escort her back there."

Hannah looked between Susan's nodding her head and Harry's calm expression and back again. She had an uncertain look and just stood there.

Lord Potter signed and stated in a gentle but firm voice, "Miss Abbott, return your Common Room. Miss Bones will join you when I'm done with her. Miss Bones, come with me." With that, he walked off towards an unused classroom.

Without hesitation, Hannah Abbott headed back to her Common Room, where she planned on waiting for friend, who had a lot of explaining to do, and Susan Bones walked after her Lord.


"What are you doing?" Harry asked of a disrobing Susan, after he had finished casting several privacy and security wards around the abandoned classroom somewhere on the Fourth Floor. The words had left his mouth before his brain could stop them. He really did not want to deal with a nude Susan, especially as unlike before, he had a very good idea what he could do with a gal.

Susan was in the process of removing the Inner Student Robe, which was open, showing that she was, in the Wizarding Tradition, not wearing anything underneath as various charms woven into the robe took care of many of the same things as Muggle underwear did. Her nipples were clearly visible and erect. She also had a small patch of red hair above her fleshy wand-sheath, where Hermione’s only hair was was upon her head.

He was a bit surprised to discover that he was actually disappointed that Susan was not wearing high-heel shoes. She did have nice legs, appealing hips and thighs, and he could see how breasts like Susan's could be compared to cantelopes. On her small frame, they had the appearance of being even larger than they actually wear. He knew that Susan would allow him to measure them, if he so wished, as well as use them for his pleasure much as Hermione would, but he really had other things to get done.

He did notice that his question had caught Susan off-guard, and she was now looking at the floor, embarrassed, feeling rejected and unsure of herself. Yet, she made no move to cover her witch'ly attributes.

He cupped her chin in his right hand and lifted her chin up so she would be looking at him. In a strong, yet gentle voice, he stated, "Susan, you are a beautiful witch. I am sorry, until just recently I was ignorant of a lot of things many adults should have made sure I knew before our Fourth Year but didn't.

"Of course, our situation is complicated one. Both of our Houses existed long before the Founders' were ever named. Both you and your Aunt are directly involved and owe me a life debt for each of you and the other. Your Aunt is your Head, you are her Heir, and you both are the last of your House, as am I."

Harry realized that he needed something to prove himself so he gently leaned forward and kissed Susan softly thus deepening the bonds that already existed between from the summer. Looking into her eyes, he continued, "By Tradition, I should claim both of you, but if I did that, House Bones would be gone, and the World would be poorer for it. Your Aunt understands this, and based on the weekly reports she has been sending me, she has something planned.

"Regardless of what she has planned, I can and will open you." Seeing her expression, he added gently, "Just not tonight. While there isn't much to the Opening Ritual, there is some preparation work that needs to be done beforehand. So we'll perform the ritual next week. Is that okay with you, Suzy?" He smiled at her, trying to reassure her that he was not intentionally brushing her off and that he was taking his responsibilities for her and her Aunt seriously.

Not trusting her voice, Susan just nodded her head. She could feel his emotions as they pertained to her. She was a bit surprised by them, as she had thought he had been ignoring her and Wizarding Tradition, either way though, she really did not have much of a choice. After all, Harry could legal do anything he wished to her and her Aunt. That he was willing to open her magic-core, something that she feared she would have only dreamed of. Or worse, had to deal with those old geezers that Ministry jokingly call Openers.

Maybe she was being greedy, but she wanted... no, needed something more between Harry and herself. She knew the strengthening of the bonds between them that came from Harry's kiss was temporary, fading as soon as the two separated. The bonds between them was not something she wished to lose, so she fell to her knees making sure to rub her breasts against his body as she moved down his body. She was determined to build a more permanent bond between them, and the surest was to do so was intercourse, which Harry said he would do next week. The next best thing would be oral sex, which is what she attempted.

Unlike Hermione Granger, who had studied dozens of Muggle sex manuals and a couple of Wizarding sex magic book, nor unlike Narcissa Black, who had several decades of experiences where her life literally depended upon her oral skills, young Susan Bones did not have any true knowledge of oral sex. She had overheard several older Hufflepuff witches making some comments about it, and that is what she went with.

Thus, Susan's attempts were poorly executed, at best, somewhat painful for Harry, at worst, but he knew he had to allow her to continue. He did give her several tips and suggestions on caring for his fleshy-wand. After a while, the bonds between were strengthen in a more permanent fashion.

Susan had a smile upon her face for her accomplishment as she could feel the bonds between them strengthen even more. She felt Harry's hands upon her naked body as well as how her naked body felt to Harry as he helped her to stand up. She had tears in her eyes, which Harry gently dried with a charm. While she had not fulfilled her goal in confronting him, she did have a feeling of accomplishment.

She was a bit lost in the sensations running through her. She had thought she should have done a better job in pleasing her Lord, but such would only improve with practice. And Susan Bones planned to get lots and lots of practice in pleasing her Lord when she could.

While Susan was analyzing her feelings, Harry cast several cleaning charms upon her, he also cast several Witch'ly Hygiene charms, including the bra-charm, and then dressed her back into her robes. He then escorted her to the Hufflepuff House's Common Room. He felt it was the gentlemanly think

As Lord Potter expression clearly shown that he was not in the mood to be stopped along the way, those that did witness them walking along the corridors wisely left them alone.

Just before the entrance portal to her common room, Harry pulled Susan close, and gave her a gentle kiss. As he kissed her, he massaged her ass-cheeks softly. He then whispered into her ear, "You are a lovely young witch, Susan Bones. And I will take care of you as best I can."

Without prompting on Susan's part, nor receiving a password, the entrance portal opened and Harry partly guided, partly pushed Susan through, where Hannah Abbott and several other of Hufflepuff House, mostly fourth through seventh year witches, were waiting for her. Not that Harry saw this.

Future historians will point to this night as the turning point in the War as Susan told her fellow Hufflepuff House-mates of Lord Potter's generosity, kindness, and care of his vassal that night and Hermione Granger dreamed of her future with her Lord and her new place within the Wizarding World.


Harry got out of bed with a smile upon his face.

Since the Heritage Ritual, Hermione Granger had been so filled up with magic that there was literally no room for any coherent thought. During that time, all Harry got from her was her sense of self, which seemed to fluctuate between some mousey little girl and a skeletal woman that wore too much make-up. He was a bit surprised to learn through their bond that the "mousey little girl" was how Hermione saw herself within her own mind and the "skeletal woman" was what she thought guys wanted a beautiful woman to be as shown in various Muggle magazines.

To him, Hermione was Hermione. No more. No less.

In doing so, he became her anchor in the magical maelstrom that she found herself in, stabilizing what her appearance and attitude should be.

But last night, Hermione's mind was able to begin to function beyond mere just existing. She had several dreams, which she unknowingly broadcasted to Harry. Dreams that were filled with various fantasies and desires she had for him.

He would not have pegged Hermione Granger for a fan of romance novel genre, but two witch'ly romance novels, To Free My Wizard and Captive Witch, were key components of her fantasies. To Free My Wizard was a romance novel whose plot was a bit too close to his own situation with Hermione as the protagonist, while Captive Witch fit his situation with Susan Bones, although fortunately Riddle had not kept her and her Aunt a prisoner for long as Riddle had wanted to be relative quick in dealing with them.

It also was surprisingly, for Harry, that several other witches had starring roles in her fantasies including him.

Hermione seemed to be of the opinion that as her Lord, he could enter her dorm-room. Her fantasies within her dorm-room involved either group sex with various witches or those same witches merely watching them as they had sex.

Even though he was now horny and had a couple of available witches, he went about his regular morning routine, although spending a bit more time going over Amelia's reports to him.

He summoned Dobby to request breakfast for himself and Hermione to be served within the Chamber of Secrets in an hour or so, and headed to the Hospital Wing.


Harry just watched Hermione's sleeping form with a smile on his face. Madam Pomfrey had placed Hermione's bed a bit away from the others giving her some privacy and protection. She was wearing only a sheet and blanket so that no one could see her accidentally.

Even through the blanket, it was obvious that she had undergone some changes. The most obvious one was the increase in breast size. Before, she had been a large B-cup to small C-cup in size, easily able to fit in his hands, but now, she was easily a large D-cup to small Double D-cup, so that there was more breast flesh for him to play with. Not as much as Susan, but a bit more than before. Not so obvious change was that her legs were several inches longer as well as her hair grew out as well.

Harry cast several privacy and protection wards around them, keying Madam Pomfrey into them. He knew Madam Pomfrey was going about her rounds, merely to give him the illusion of privacy with his Hermione. He used the levitation charm to remove the blanket and sheet, charmed them clean and refreshen, and sent them aside for Madam Pomfrey to use again.

He took a moment to enjoy the peaceful look upon Hermione's face and the beauty of the female form. With her form fully exposed it was obvious that the excess magic had done more than it worked upon her magic system but actually spilled over to her physical body as well as her muscle tone was athletic in appearance and her skin had a well tanned tone to it. He noticed that several birthmarks and spots of hair from before were now gone. Her waist was a bit smaller, narrower, while her hips were spread out a bit more, giving Hermione a classical hour-glass shape.

He could not resist and ran his hand gently between her legs, which she unconsciously spread apart to give him more access to her fleshy wand-sheath. She started to moan a bit in pleasure from his touch. After a few strokes, which got his fingers wet, he concentrated a bit and drew twelve small, concentric, clockwise circles over her womb, paused for a moment, and then drew a single, counter-clockwise, concentric circle.

He then place a kissed upon her lips, while gently massaging her between her legs. He leaned back a bit, still caressing her as he whispered, "Welcome back, my Hermione."

"Greetings, my Lord. Did it work?" she asked softly.

He allowed her to sit up and replied, "Just as we planned. Although, we took a chance putting a bit more magic into the ritual than was necessary. Fortunately, we lucked out and it seems your body used the extra magical energy to modify your body a bit.

"As for your Family Magic, we won't completely know until your grandchildren come of age and perform the Heritage Ritual themselves to see what form it will take."

Hermione just hugged him, gave him a kiss and replied, "Thank you, my Lord." A thought seem to strike her and made her sad. She stared out at her feet.

He cupped her chin with his right hand, tilting her head up and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I won't... We don't... There isn't any more reason to," she began, bit embarrassed. She had enjoyed being naked for him and having sex with him these past couple of weeks. She did not want that to end, but she saw no reason for them to continue as they had. She was too embarrassed by her need and desire to voice it out-loud.

He could feel her doubts and insecurities running through her mind, even though he did not understand them or where they had come from, but trying to assure her, he remarked, "As your Opener, it's my duty to ensure you're ready for a magical marriage and that that entails. Not to mention my responsibilities as your Lord and Master."

"Oh?" she prompted hopefully. Signs of arousal were obvious to anyone that happened to be looking at her.

With a smirk on his face, he stated, "As my family would like to say, I've opened a new world for you. Of course, I should prepare you for such a life as well. And while there might be others, you are my best friend and first, my Hermione."

Hermione smiled up to Harry.

"Excuse me, my lord," Madam Pomfrey interrupted. "But if you could step aside for a bit, I can check Madam Granger out so she can be discharged." She had a smile upon her face and made shooing motion with her hand. Once he was a bit of distance away, she took her wand out and cast several charms on and around Hermione.

"Congratulations and let me the first to welcome to the coven, Madam Granger," Poppy Pomfrey told her. "It does my heart good to see such a young witch following our traditions. Really was a shame when Albus phased out the Wizarding Traditions class a decade ago. One of many lost opportunities..."

Blushing a bit, Hermione replied, "Thanks." Then Pomfrey's words fully registered with her, so she added, "Coven? What coven?"

Smiling, Madam Pomfrey answered, "Why the Coven of Witches Opened by a Potter. The membership requirement should be obvious, my dear." She smiled down upon Hermione; she concentrated slightly and then said, "You should be able to feel a bond between us, which is the coven-bond between coven-members. Thus, you and I can feel any witch that's open by a Potter. The bond is stronger between those opened by the same Potter, but the bond exists for any Potter Opener. The bond is known by many, so you may be called to testify if a witch had been opened by a Potter or not. I've been called four times since I was opened back in my Seventh-Year. That the bond is a coven-bond, however, is only known within the coven itself. Coven-magic will prevent you from even hinting about it to non-coven or non-Potter people."

Hermione did feel the bond between herself and Poppy Pomfrey. She wondered if this is what it might have felt like to have an older sister. She began, "Madam...”

Smiling, Poppy said, "You can call me by my given name, which is Poppy, Hermione dear. And you're welcome. If you have any questions about the coven, the bonds involved, or anything about the Wizarding World that Lord Potter hasn't gotten to yet, you're more than welcome to come see me, my dear. Us, Potter-Opened Witches stick together. Always have, and always will."

Hermione smiled back with tears of happiness in her eyes giving them a shine to them. She had felt Poppy's words and the truth behind them from the coven-bond and Magic itself to her truthfulness. While she was more than willing to stand next to Harry alone, it was great to know that she truly did not have to do it all alone.

Poppy paused a moment to collect her thoughts and then said, "Just as a warning, my dear. There will be many who will be comparing you to Lily Evans, both of you being Muggle-born and all. Such a comparison, unfortunately, will not be kind to you. Unjustly, many believed that it was Lily that kept James from following his Father's footsteps and it was she that prevented James from opening any witch up when he was Head Boy and thereafter. I know that not to be completely true, as I do know that James did use the Head Boy room to open a couple of witches, and I can't say for sure if he opened any witch after graduating. Although to be fair, James and Lily were very busy after graduating, and when Mister Potter arrived..." She trailed off in memory.

Seeing that she was lost in memory, Hermione prompted her, "Poppy, are you okay?"

"Just remembering the good times, my dear," Poppy replied. "I should also point out that Mister Potter has only told the school that he stood as your Liege-Lord for your Heritage Ritual and did not mention anything about opening you."

Hermione frowned and hoped that Harry was not embarrassed or ashamed to have opened her.

Poppy seeing and understanding Hermione's facial expression, quickly answered, "It's not that Mister Potter is ashamed or anything about it, it's just an irritating Potter trait. One of many you will learn about and have to deal with. Having known four generations of Potters, I can honestly say such traits do seem to be heritable.

"The reason that I bring it up, is the fact that I and many others would love to see Mister Potter follow Lord Potter's, his grandfather, steps. With Lord Potter's passing over twenty years ago, the level of... competence among Openers has taken a huge broom-dive. In fact, the only Openers around these days are those old-geezers at the Ministry and a handful of Coven-Openers, who are restricted to opening only those witches within their covens."

Hermione frowned again. She realized that Poppy and some unknown group, possibly their coven, really wanted for her Harry to become a Professional Opener. When she had read about such back in her Fourth-Year, she could not help thinking them to be Gigolos like those in various romance novels. She could not really see Harry doing that on a regular basis, especially, given all the work and effort she had to do to get him to open her. She could not see her Harry doing so for some strange witch.

Poppy interrupted her thoughts with, "While we don't expect you to go advertising how good Mister Potter made it for you, please, when asked, please answer the witch that asked and be honest in your reply. I know many Muggle-borns don't wish to talk about the Opening Ritual, at all. But I must say that your silence on the matter will only hurt Mister Potter."

"That's dirty pool," Hermione thought to herself, using her love of her Harry against her. Of course, she had only planned on discussing the Opening Ritual with Ginny and maybe, Luna, but she had no intentions of discussing it with anyone else. While she was not ashamed and had in fact highly enjoyed the sex she had had with her Lord, she was not the type of girl that goes blabbering on and on about her sex life, even if Harry was that good. With a grimace upon her face, she did answer, "I will keep that in mind, Poppy."

Smiling back, Poppy replied, "I'm sure you will, my dear. I do know that you and Mister Potter think of the whole Boy-Who-Lived thing is silly and a bunch of non-sense. I just want to point out that such thing was only possible because he's a Potter. While Mister Potter will deny it, he is, for all practically purposes, our uncrowned King and Chosen Representative of Magic itself. The Eldest House of Potter has always been nobility within our world by their actions and deeds, and Magic, Fate or some Higher Beings has seen fit to add upon that with Mister Potter. He will need you by his side to help through it and afterwards."

"Afterwards?" Hermione found herself prompting.

Poppy grinned and remarked, "Probably even during, my dear. You and I both know that Mister Potter takes on too much on his alone. He will need someone by his side, even in his bed, to ensure that he relaxes and doesn't over do things."

Hermione just looked at Poppy, not quite blushing, but understanding and even a bit fantasizing, which brought a smile to her face.

"Hem, hem," a sound interrupted them.

The two witches turned towards the noise and saw Harry smiling at them.

"Don't do that, you said just like..." Hermione began but found she could not continue. She tried several times to name "Dolores Umbridge" but Magic would not let her name her.

"Like the Toad-that-Shall-not-be-Named?" Harry inquired playfully.

"Harry James Potter!" Hermione exclaimed her displeasure at not knowing what had happened while she was in a magical coma, especially as it must have included some justice finally heading in Miss Toad-Bitch's direction.

Lord Potter looked at his Hermione with his eyes narrowed. Madam Pomfrey gasped and took some steps away from her. Harry felt that his playfulness did not warrant being called using his full name. Although, he did understand that Hermione still wanted to know everything and had yet to realize that such was impossible. Still, using his full name was a bit much. He held his gaze upon her until she lowered her head in submission and as an apology.

Harry merely stated, "Miss Toad-Bitch, nice name, Hermione. Miss Toad-Bitch tried to interfere with a House-matter and was judged by Magic. She was, of course, found wanting, and will no longer be a problem for anyone."

Poppy snorted a bit and remarked, "A bit of an understatement, my lord."

Lord Potter turned to Poppy to ensure that she did not say anything about the banished Umbridge. Now was not the time to discuss such matters. Hermione would run to the library and run herself ragged looking for answers, not something someone just awoken from a coma should be doing.

Poppy figured that out and wisely kept silent. Although, a part of her was curious if Harry would actually take her over his knee like his grandfather would when she misbehaved. Sure, she was semi-retired at the age of eighty-eight, but she knew that would not stop Lord Potter from treating her like a child if she acted like one. //Although, being over the knee of a young man like Mister Potter might not be a bad thing,// Poppy thought to herself.

"Thank you, Madam Pomfrey, for watching over my Hermione," Lord Potter stated formally, causing both witches to blush a bit.

Harry cast the bra-charm and a dressing-charm over Hermione's nude form, took her hand, and leaded her out of the Hospital Ward.

Poppy looked towards the retreating form of the two and when she was sure that Harry could not hear her, she replied formally, "Blessed be, my Lord and Master. May your sword be sharp, your shield is strong, and your mirror shows the truth."


Previous Index Next