One-Shot Collection

Entry 08: Taming the Ferret

#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/alternate_universe>
#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/harry_potter>
Version: <Date Stamp>
Beta-Reader: None.


me this upon Ell Roche's Chancing Chaos series of one-shots.
Author Note: The part/role of Draco Malfoy will now be played by Helen Malfoy. This author maintains that such a swap would not affect canon at all in any fashion. But then a plot-bunny popped up using this idea after reading Ell Roche's one-shots.


#include <std_disclaimer.h/alternate_universe>
#include <std_disclaimer.h/harrypotter>
Premise: Young Harry during his third year learns of his heritage and what it truly means to be a Wizard.
Pro-Magical World.


Working Title: Taming the Ferret
But I don't like it.

Harry Potter quickly looked over the dorm room. It was clearly a witch's room with all the cosmetic potions and charmed mirrors promptly displayed. The vanity table was another clue. The fact that it was a single-occupant room, emphasized that it was either a Ravenclaw or Slytherin room, as the other two houses required their members to share rooms with others. Hufflepuff went further than Gryffindor with its sharing as they were only split by levels: first and second years, Pre-OWL-level; third through fifth years, OWL-Level; and sixth and seventh years, NEWT-Level. Only Gryffindor House separated by gender, and only since Dumbledore came its head.

It could have been a Ravenclaw's dorm as there were several filled bookcases upon the walls as well as a full-functioning potion station. The fact that most of the books and potions were cosmetic or hygiene in nature was not a deciding factor, as most third year witches who could, preferred to brew their own family's recipes over the standardized one that were made by others.

What marked the dorm as a Slytherin's was the protection and secrecy wards around the dorm. Each house was infamous for something: Gryffindor House for its mischief-makers, Hufflepuff House for its sex-magic, Ravenclaw House for its gambling; and Slytherin House for its power-games. The power-games of Slytherin House involved politics, sex, and one-uppersonship.

Within each House, save Gryffindor, a first year was assigned an upper-level student to be their mentor, guide, protector, and confidant for the duration of upper-level student's stay at Hogwarts. Thus, it was not surprising that within Slytherin House this relationship took on a major disciple/submission overtones.

Which was why, the sight of various paddles, whips, and cuffs stored upon the walls did not surprise him. What did surprise him was that there was feminine magical residue upon the business end of items. Some of the magical signatures upon the business end matched the solo magical signature on the handle.

He watched as Malfoy walked into her dorm room, disrobing as she went, she placed her wand upon the vanity table, sat down, and began to rub a potion into her skin. He was surprised that she had not noticed him, as he was not making any effort to mask his presence.

He felt slight annoyance and amusement at Malfoy's ignorance of him within her private domain. But not enough to stop the growled out, "Malfoy," from his throat.

He noticed the difference between a Muggle and a witch immediately, as a nude witch only sought her wand while a nude Muggle would have tried to cover herself. It took her over eight seconds to get her wand and fire off a hex, a very weak one at that.

He shook his head and casted the "Dueller's Spoil," which was a magical black hole, which captured any magic that was weaker than it was cast at and did not belong to its caster. There were those that called it the ultimate magical defense as not even the Unforgiveables could escape it. The only offense possible against it was to use more powerful magic or purely non-magical attack. Thus, it's name of "Dueller's Spoil" came about because more powerful Duelers would use it against very weak opponents turning the duel into a one-sided slaughter. The spell among Duelers was considered a sign of contempt of one's opponent, and used heavily by several Dark Lords throughout the ages.

He did notice that Malfoy tried to cast more and more powerful hexes and curses at him, but only Dumbledore and Voldemort over-powering their spells might get past him. Heiress Malfoy did not have a chance, although, she did tried.

With each spell Malfoy cast, Harry took a step closer to her. Once he was close enough, he grabbed her wand out of her hand and tossed it over his shoulder. He then grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder, and sat down upon the bed. He secured Malfoy over his knee and began to spank her, over and over again. The threats only lasted for the first three stokes and the pleading got more and more creative as he continued to spank her.

He cast a silencing charm upon her, so the only sound within the dorm was his hand hitting her behind, leaving a slight patch of rosey tinted skin behind. He continued, alternating hands ever so often, as well as rhythm, to ensure that Malfoy could not anticipate when and where he would strike.

He continued to spank her until her behind was fully rosy-colored. Once he was done, he pulled Helen into his lap and she clung to him, burying her tear-stained face into his chest. He let her be until she calmed down.

He cupped her chin, lifting it up so that he could look directly into her eyes as he said, "You have been a very bad little witch, Miss Malfoy. As you can see and feel, the playing field has changed. Snivellus, Voldemort, and your father are all dead. You have no one to protect you from your spoiled ways anymore. I am not going to put up with your pure-blood non-sense anymore. Dumbledore's days are numbered, and Slughorn knows better than to interfere with a Potter.

"As you have already found out, the Malfoy name does not mean much but the galleons that people thought was behind it. And you know now, those galleons came from the Blacks. So with your mother take back her maiden name and House, the Malfoys coffers are almost bare. I know that you would not have been able to return had not Sirius paid for your education.

"Yes, it okay for you to have pride in our traditions and achievements, but our traditions and achievements must be proud of us as well. You should show though example rather than mouthing off, as you have, little witch.

"I want a quiet year, this year, little witch. The Dark Lord is obliterated, and won't be coming back. Dumbledore's doom will catch up with him by the end of the year and each day he will get weaker and weaker.

"So there is only one last annoyance left, little witch. You. The so-called Silver Princess of Slytherin. The Darkling Lady of Hogwarts. And other such ass-kissing phrases the sheep come up with."

He held a fistful of her hair, holding her in place as he inhaled the scents of the room. Lavendar, peppermint, jasmine, a few others he could not place, and the scent of an excited witch. Using his free hand, he was able to comfirm that. He did not know how if felt about that, but continued on.

He let ten-percent of his magic out, filling the room, and more importantly, forcing Malfoy's magic to remain trapped within her body.


Index