One-Shot Collection

Entry 09: Harry+Fluer

#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/alternate_universe>
#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/harry_potter>
Version: <Date Stamp>
Beta-Reader: None.


Harry Potter took a few deep breathes and tried to calm himself down. It took a bit of effort, but after a while he managed to do so.

It helped that he was in his private sanctum sanctorum. Well, actually, it was not his, per say, being one of the many hundreds of unused classrooms within Hogwarts. It was down a corridor that had not seen any traffic in several centuries, as far as he could tell. The corridor held several classrooms, whose subjects he was not sure on. He could only guess as to this room's subject by the room's ceiling, which had been enchanted to show the stars, the moon, and the various planets regardless of the weather conditions or time of day outside. He had used this room for several of his astronomy homework assignments.

He had found the classroom back in his first year when he had explored the castle while Ron was sleeping. He had found early in his life that he had not needed the same amount of sleep as others. This allowed him to sneak food and school work while at the Dursley's. While had shared which a bit with his friends, he wanted something for himself. Before Hogwarts, seeing the stars out in the sky was a treat for him, as his Aunt would always insist that he was indoors and out of sight, so a room full of them was a treasure for him, thus he had not told anyone, not even Hermione or Weasley, about this room. It was his oasis from the sea of students. He had spent a lot of time there when the school was against him during his second year.

His thoughts towards to his best friend, Hermione Granger, and the other one, the Git.

He knew that Hermione, Cho Chang, and Fleur and Gabrielle Delacour were still in the Hospital Wing, recovering from the disaster that was the Second Task. The Git was the only one to get out of the task without even a scratch and was at this very moment probably stuffing his face once again. He, on the other hand, had tried to stay with them, to help however he could, but Madam Pomfrey threw him out as his magic was too agitated with his emotions to be there. When asked how to calm his magic down, Madam Pomfrey had supplied in with a calming potion and a book on magical mediation, which he had been practicing from.

During the Second Task, several aquatic magical creatures had attacked the Merpeople's Village, the hostages, and Fleur Delacour. These creatures, whose name he did not recall, seemed to favor female flesh and where very vicious in their attacks upon the female hostages, Fleur and the Mermaids.

Fortunately, Cedric and Victor had followed his lead in defending the Merpeople, the hostages, and Fleur Delacour from the creatures.

For whatever reason, Dumbledore did not like how Harry had handled the situation, and criticize him in front of everyone. Which would not have been so bad, had Dumbledore rant prevented Madam Pomfrey and others from attending to Fleur and the hostages, who needed to be examined and treated for their various injuries substained during the various attacked upon them. Dumbledore's rant and interference was too much for him, causing him to snap, and angrily expression his disappointments and concerns about Hogwarts and its headmaster.

He started with his placement with the Durleys, his acceptance letter being addressed to Cupboard Underth the Stairs, Hagrid being sent to introduce him to the Wizarding World, and all the adventures he had to go through to protect himself from the so-called safest place in the Wizarding World. Not to mention, several possible solutions to having four champions in the Tri-Wizard Tournament, which he was underage, underqualfied and being forced against his will to compete in.

He had not noticed the press and several Aurors on hand were taking notes during Harry's rant, nor the speculative looks that several of the older witches were shooting his way. Nor the various Ministry employees and Aurors demanding questions from the Hogwarts' staff after he stormed out of the dock.

It took some time in his private sanctum sanctorum for him to relax alone underneath the stars.

At lease, he thought he was alone.

The very first hint that he was not alone was the feeling of two hot pebble-like protrusions sticking into his back, a soft, small hand wrapped around his wand between his legs and the soft, feminine legs rubbed against his. It was also at this time that he realized that he was completely nude.

He felt a warm breath on his right ear and heard a whisper, "S'il vous plait, detendez-vous. Detendez-vous, mon heros. Permettez-moi de vos soucis et se detendez, mon cher."

Somehow, he realizes that the whispered words were french and that they were requesting him to relax and let the speaker do all the work, whatever that meant. He also recognized the voice as belong to none other that Fleur Delacour.

He tried to turn to his right to see for himself how she was, but a nip on his left ear and a hand around his Bludgers stopped him. The sensations of a female hand over his broomstick and bludgers quickly over took his mind, making any coherent thought impossible.


Index