Travelers Return: After School Activity [Episode 111277]
by Zaxxon

[Day 2]

Reiko licked her dry lips, and whispered in awe, "Train me."

Nabiki laying her head in Ranma's shoulder, giggled, between her tears as he caressed her softly.

Seeing Nabiki held so tenderly, so protected, and given what had happened, Reiko had an epiphany, two, actually.

The first one was that the gem on the choker that this had started over was not mere jewelry, in fact, it was merely the key-piece. It was a collar, a physical manifestation of a special relationship and its responsibilities. That she had, unknowingly, tried to interfere with such a thing...

The second one was a bit more personal. She looked like a character out of one of those hentai manga series she loved as a teenager. She was just wearing gym shorts and a very thin t-shirt, all soaked and basically transparent, kneeling in need before a Man... a Kami in flesh... Her body was more aroused then she could ever recall, and basically offering herself to the Kami's service... without hesitation or reserve. Her words were had echoed her favorite hentai manga character, and like that character, she had meant the words fully, and was willing to service however her Kami wished, no matter or how. For if it was asked of her, she would do whatever he wished. That Nabiki thought it funny, and was not jealous or angry at her offering, she took as a good sign. And it was an offering... an offering of herself to the Kami before her.

Ranma gently quieted Nabiki down, and looked into Reiko's eyes.

Reiko swallowed her doubts and fears, and looked into the Storms that were her Kami's eyes. A great force passed through her. It sought any resistance, any doubt, any lies... and found none. Reiko opened herself up to her Kami, as best she could. And a void that she did not know existed, was filled by her Kami. With what she was unsure, but she found she had faith in her Kami, and just accepted.

Reiko blinked her eyes, and yawned as if awakening from a dream. She noted that the gym was fully repaired and her Kami was checking over each of her students. She also noted that he would shoot her a curious, almost confused, look every once in a while. It actually made him cuter, she thought. He would place His glowing hand over each, send a pulse of what she could only image was ki, over the girl, and checked to see if anything was amiss.

Turning to both Nabiki and herself, her Kami said, "They're fine. They'll wake up with no memory, they'll just assume that of a normal, very humid gym class, since the A/C is out."

Both girls nodded.

"Reiko-chan," Ranma addressed her. She noted the smile on Nabiki's face.

"Yes, Master?" she replied and blushed, realizing that she had meant to say 'Sensei,' but she had said and truly meant 'Master,' fully.

Nabiki giggled and had a knowing look on her face. Ranma just sighed.

"The Martial Arts Club meets today after school, correct," her Kami asked.

"Yes, Master," Reiko replied with a smile.

"I'll be there," her Kami stated.

"You will?" Reiko asked excitedly. Her Kami just nodded, blow a kiss to Nabiki, waved good-bye to her, and faded out of sight. Seeing that, or rather, not seeing what just happened. She blinked to clear her eyes. The she thought about what He did, if her Kami was there... her club's membership will skyrocket. Many had left after finding out she was only teaching the basics, and no more, nor was she the super-ninja that she protrayed on screen.

Nabiki smirked and said, "He needed to get back to his class quickly, I guess."

Absently, Reiko nodded her head and said, "Yes, Mistress."

Nabiki blinked, and in an annoyed voice said, "Teach... What's between you and our Master is just that between you two. I have nothing to do with it. Just remember, though, I'm first."

Reiko raised an eyebrow and remarked, "So if He wished to rip my clothes off, tie me spread-eagle to a bed, and have his way with me, you'd have no problem with that?"

Pointing at her neck, she answer, "I'm the one wearing the collar, not he... If my Master wished that... he'd do it... and neither you nor I would even think to deny him. Oh... and for now, Teach, I'd advice not to tell anyone what happened here..."

Confused and bit hurt for some unknown reason, Reiko inquired, "But why..."

"Oh, in time, you could tell anyone you wished, Teach," Nabiki answered. "It's just that at the moment, many of Master's family obligations and such, haven't been resolved yet. And the others wouldn't understand and would act before they got all the facts."

"You mean all those stories about multiple fiancees, Amazons, and ki, are true?" Reiko wondered.

"Yep," she replied. "And Teach..."

They noticed the others were awakening and that the class was almost over, so the girls and Nabiki headed to the locker room while Reiko headed to her office. Truly to act normal, on a very abnormal day, Reiko remarked, "Yes, Mrs Saotome?"

"Most of the stories about the Nerima Wrecking Crew and Ranma are just the tip of the iceberg," Nabiki stated with a smirk.

Reiko stopped in her tracks and blinked in wonder.


English class with Hinako Hinomiya was boring. Between her butchering the language, stopping to eat sweets, and draining the ki from students, it was a wonder if anyone learned anything in class.

Ranma, with is old man, had had the opportunity to hear English spoke by various native-speakers. Mostly GIs, but some others, as well. US Army bases were good sources of information throughout the world and usually good for a quick snack or two as well.

With his and Nabiki's travels, his language skills had been tried and pushed to their limits several times. He was now fluent in several dozen languages, many of whom were not even spoke on Earth, or had not been for several centuries, at least.

But Ranma promised Nabiki that he would get more involved in his school work... After all, they were home and wanting to establish a family here. And that would require that he make more then a simple Martial Arts Instructor. Although what field he might go into was up in the air. If one thing for sure that had changed in Ranma, it was a broadening of interests and growing sense of exploration. Not only did he learn to cook, but he also learned to fly, to program a computer, pilot a starcraft, plot a hyperspace course, perform mystical metal work, and construct mystical electronic devices, and other things he had to do on their journeys.

Despite his best efforts, he was falling asleep. He did absently noted the tension level of the class was also dropping as well.

And then he felt it... through their bond, Nabiki was losing it... big time. He couldn't feel any godlings or anything that would require such a powerful attack-spell. But either way, he needed to get to Nabiki's side. He thanks Goku for showing him the 'instant transmission' technique, which he used, not caring about the class or Hinako-sensei, only his wife.

In full 'battle mode' as other have called it, Ranma took in the scene in an instant, and frowned. Nabiki was pissed and scaring the rest of her class and teacher. Ranma relaxed a bit, and proceeded to get to the bottom of why Nabiki felt she needed to remove Greater Tokyo and the surrounding area from the World of the Living.

Letting a bit of his strength and ki into his voice, he stated, "Nabiki. Here. Now."

Instantly she was at his side, trembling, knowing he was not happy with her. He held her tight and close, pouring his love and strength through their bond and his hands towards her, calming her down. Through their bond, he learned what happened, while he was not pleased, he still loved her. But that did not give Nabiki the right to redecorate the Isle of Japan into a wasteland.

Using his ki, he read the Gym Teacher's mind, and learned she was just a dedicated teacher who followed the rules a bit too closely, and a dedicated martial artist that had reached a plateau, around the second dan black belt level, and had just stopped there. But she had not meant to interfere with their marriage as Nabiki had thought.

He relaxed and comforted his wife. Privately through their bond, admonishing her for her lost of control.

While she accepted his admonishment silently, tears of guilt and for displeasing him fell from her eyes.

Ranma mentally sighed, knowing Nabiki wouldn't let it go until he punished for her sin. But this was not a small thing. She could have killed everything in Greater Tokyo Area, and a bit beyond, as well as having already alerted any magic-sensitive person in several kilometer range. As well as put a fear of magic into the people... and scared people do stupid things. They had visited several worlds were that fear existed and caused various global reactions, and he really did not wish for any of that to happen on here, especially, if his Nabiki was the cause.

When the teacher asked to be trained, he was confused. He knew that most of the faculty of Furinkan did not think much of him, nor believed what happened to him, at all. What little was believed was Akane's twisted versions of the events of his life, that she told and shared with her friends, and even those were thought exaggerations. Which in turn, merely enforced of the negative image of him they had.

He scanned her mind to see if she truly meant it. That she did, and truly was dedicated to learning, which surprised him, considering that, chronologically she was older, an established champion, and one that had, at various times, been a teacher of the Art, herself. While he was just one of the infamous Nerima Wrecking Crew. Also during his examination, he was surprise to note that she was the faculty advisor for the Furinkan Martial Arts Club, a main group that was not set to one style, but open to all styles, more because of the school budget then any true organizational thought.

When he left her thoughts, he noticed that a bond of some kind had formed between them. This too was a surprise. Any prior bonding required Nabiki and a ritual.. The bond between himself and Reiko was similar to his and Nabiki's bond, only a bit weak on his end, strong on hers, and mostly one-way, versus his and Nabiki's two-way bond.

Ranma decided he would need to figure it out another time, he really needed to get back to class, before the former fiancee brigade decided to go looking for him.

With but a thought, he instantly transmitted himself back into English class just before it ended. He noted that most of the students were zoned out from the mind-numbing lecture on the English language, save his former fiancees, who were either blinking in confusion or looked at him as if they wished to maim him in a very tender place, repeatedly.

He shook his head, and waited for the class to end. Which fortunately, wasn't long in coming. Unfortunately, both Akane and Ukyou, during the class change, tried to get his attention, but pretending to be asleep to keep them from bothering him.

Classes continued, with Ranma's participation and story-telling, allowing the time pass quickly.

Which just seemed to worsen Akane and Ukyou's moods. While, in turn, made the rest of the class more nervous.

When the last bell of the day sounded, Akane began to scream, "Ranma no baka," while hefting her trusted mallet. At the same time, Ukyou was hefting her giant spatula, but only a few words, 'jackass', 'cute', and 'fiancee,' could be heard over Akane's screams.

Both were stop dead in their tracks with a look from Ranma, a look they had never seen, nor wish to again.

The Ranma they knew was a boy trained to be a martial artist, who had no self-worth outside of striving to be the best martial artist, and was extremely neglected in many human needs. Who thus was, in many ways, a mere puppy-dog, so starved for love and attention, that he, willfully accepted abuse and scorn for meager scrapes that always came with poisons, that weaken him further.

That Ranma died upon the second world he and Nabiki had journeyed to. Even before the Curse, that primitive world had slowly been killing that Ranma with its 'kill or be killed' and the commonplace magic. There, he had apprenticed himself under the Blade-Mistress Mich'ra, who sought to remove such weaknesses from him, as well as beat the lesson that the "fairer sex wasn't" into him. That Mich'ra, before becoming a Blade-Mistress, she was a sexcraft Shinobi warrior, captured, trained, and used by an evil sorcerer, before being freed by an evil witch that had no use for her, was reflected in her training methods she used upon Ranma.

The look that Ranma gave them was the look of a seasoned Warrior, who was not going to take any non-sense from anyone, and who promised to deal harshly if his warning was not heeded. And there was some more in his look, something nameless, something primitive, that whispered to their very essence, sending shivers down their spines and through their loins.

Surprise and fear etched the two girls' faces. Their favorite chew-toy had all of a sudden grew its own teeth.

The other students saw this, blinked in confusion, but shrugged it off easily, since they were not gotten the full effect of the Look.

Uncaring, Ranma turn his back on the girls and walked out of the classroom.

After checking that Ranma was nowhere to be found, both girls beginning trying to reclaim their bravo and sense of worth by belittling him, and portraying themselves as victims.

Down the hallway, Ranma sighed as he heard what the girls were saying. He expected it of Akane, but he was greatly disappointed in Ukyou. Still, neither were a threat to Nabiki, so he dismissed them both. He found a unused closest, stepped within, changed his clothing, and stepped out, all under a few short moments.

He concentrated on the room that Reiko's mind had told him where the club met, and teleported there. He took a seat in a corner and just waited for the others to arrive.

He did not have to wait long.

The first to arrive was Reiko. And she had obviously dressed in an attempt to impress him, or seduce him. From what he knew of her thoughts, from the bond, she had thought the two concepts to be the same. She was wearing a gi that was a size or two too small, and stylized to show her figure and assets to her best advantage, topped with a very light touch of makeup. He could smell the light perfume with pheromones, she had used, which was overpowered by her own natural, excited scent.

Once in the room, she simply went to the front and kneeled on the mats. Her knees were slight apart, not enough to be indecent, but enough to show her willingness and openness to serve him in all ways.

Through their bond, he knew she did not know he was already there, but that she was awaiting him as she felt one such as she should. He was a bit annoyed that she had not spotted him yet, he was not hiding or anything, just merely sitting off to the side quietly.

After a moment, several girls, all seniors, entered the room, wearing more practical gis. Two of the girls had green belts, and the other had a blue belt. They saw Reiko, and blinked in confusion. One of the girls with a green belt, blushed a bit of the sight of Reiko. While the other two snickered, and shared knowing-looks. They took positions facing Reiko, and continued to exchange snickers as they waited for the others.

The rest of the club slowly wandered in and took positions in accordance with their arrival. The first ones in were up front, the last in the back. Ranma was a bit surprised that of the entire club of twenty-nine, including Reiko, there were only two boys in there. With such a babe as Reiko, he would have thought the club would be filled with hentai-minded boys. Through the bond, he learned that was originally the case, but they quickly dropped out when they learned that real-life Reiko was not like her on-screen characters.

Of the club itself, Ranma could feel that many of the students practiced different styles, although the majority of the class studied a form of basic karate. The three seniors were the highest ranking of the club. More to get practice instructing others then to learn.

He waited a bit to see if Reiko would start the class, but she did not. Instead, she seemly, kneeled and awaited for him. Some in the class began to wonder what the 'hold up' was.

Smirking, Ranma commanded, "Line up!"

Instantly, the girls and Reiko came to military attention position. The boys did so as well, but only after seeing Reiko taking a place with the students, and following Ranma's order.

Ranma then ran the club through some simple exercises to warm up and then proceeded to test the level of each student and Reiko. Afterwards, he sorted them by skill level, beginners to his right, and more advance levels to his left. A few of the students tried to protest his leading the club, but a simple look from Ranma quieted them down, especially, since they all noted how submissive Reiko was to Ranma.

He pushed the class, seeing how far he could go and what they had in them. By the time that Ranma called it 'quits' for the day, everyone, including Reiko, was very sweaty and exhausted, yet had the feeling that they had accomplished something special and learned something new that day.

Ranma dismissed the students, told Reiko he would speak with her later as he sent her away, and he heard Nabiki say with a smirk in her voice, "My Master's harem is growing again."

He had felt her teleport into the room behind him a few moments prior, but had allowed her the first words. Sighing over an old agrument, he just said, "Na-chan..."

Nabiki just snorted and stated, "It's true, you know."

Ranma sighed again and replied, "Ma-kun was just joking..."

Nabiki smirked, "Ma-Mian is not one to joke, Ran-kun."

Slightly annoyed and tired of the old agrument, he stated, "I am not the Kami of Women, Nabs."

With a smile, Nabiki said, "It was Lord of Females, and the Jade Emperor agreed with him. And it does explain a lot..."

With a bit of curiosity in his voice, he asked, "How so?"

"Every female wants you," Nabiki answered, "either to serve you, as is proper, or to possess you... You turned the goddess of lesbianism and chastity into a willing slut..."

"Hey, Ni-chan was a slut since the day she was born," Ranma defended himself. "I had nothing to do with that.... I couldn't help it if I was the first male she ever saw in her life..."

Nabiki just gave her Master a patient look and continued, "And you turned the demon-queen of destruction and dispair into a Heroine."

"I just pointed out to Shi-chan that it takes more power and effort to create then destory," Ranma stated calmly. "Besides, I don't have a harem..."

Nabiki sighed and said, "If you called they will drop everything and rush to your side, my Master."

Ranma blinked and in a confused voice asked, "Ve-chan hates men."

"Ran-kun, Vesessa Sedai was raised and trained by the Red Ajah," Nabiki stated gently. "She didn't know any better. But you showed her the Truth... And she would be among the first to come to you. Even knowing there is no True Source here. Hell, she thinks you're the Creator-Given-Flesh."

Ramna shook his head in denial and said, "The Dragon Reborn will need Ve-chan and the others' help more then I ever would. And the True Source is here, Nabs."

Mabiki blinked and tried to open herself to Saidar, but she did not feel anything, and yet she did.

"The True Source, itself, is shielded," Ranma answered her confusion. "Either at the end of the last Age or during the beginning of this Age. Probably to control who could use it or not."

Nabiki pondered that and its implications. She wondered which of the Seven Ages of Time their world was in. She figured they had to be in the later Ages, since she knew from the Tower of the earlier ages. She, also, recalled that back in the White Tower, Ranma had been One with the Pattern, knowing the Names of the Dragons of Every Age. She had wondered about the Name of the Dragon of the Third Age. She had not thought of the Name of the Dragon of her own Age, since she did not think they were apart of the Pattern, but now, she could not help wondering... especially, given how much of a ta'veren Ranma had been turning out to be.

"Still," Nabiki continued, "you would have, at least, twenty-one Aes Sedai, four sorceresses, six goddesses, nine demonesses, and any other magic-girl that they have converted to your cause as well... That's forty magic-girls, at minimum, who wish nothing more then to please you, Ran-kun. Hell, I'm surprised they haven't shown up yet, begging you to take them back."

"Each of them have their own place in their own worlds," Ranma quoted. "It would be wrong of them to leave..."

"No more then us interferring with those worlds," Nabiki countered.

"We didn't interfere," Ranma objected.

Nabiki just looked at Ranma, but said nothing outloud.

"Anyway, how did it go?" Ranma inquire, changing the subject.

"Used a glarore to appear older," Nabiki stated. "and was able to set up the accounts without any problems. Still not sure how Reiko-sensei saw through the concealment charm on my choker..."

Ranma nodded and commented, "that's why we used the mushrooms, not some type of disguise, Nabs. If Reiko-chan could do it... it wouldn't be a problem for Cologne or the others to see through them. Plus, we fit in better this way."

Nabiki just nodded.


Options:

Previous Index Next