Travelers Return: The Gathering Storm [LIME] [Episode 114266]

by Zaxxon

[Day 2]

Since Principal Kuno took over, there had been budget cut after budget cut. And it only got worse after his 'return' from Hawaii.

To save money, the school had to close down most of the showers and locker rooms after school. Since her club consisted mostly of girls, the boys locker room was closed. While most of the Senior Girls would not mind having the two boys in the club shower with them, it would have been against school rules. So, she had the boys shower and change in her office, and she showered with the girls.

Reiko's showering with the girls was one of the reasons why the club was mostly female. For during their showering, the girls and Reiko talked and discussed many topics. The topics ranged from boys to martial arts, to Life in general, Careers, boys, the Real World (anything outside of Academic Life), Music, Tournaments, boys, Pop Idols, School Work, boys, Family Life, Religion, boys, and anything else the girls had questions about.

As Reiko undressed, she received several mock wolf-whistles for the fact that she had gone without any undergarment under her gi, and that she had did a quick, yet thorough, shaving job, removing all of her body hair, from the neck down. Although, being Asian, she did not have that much body hair to begin with. Since she had done it for her Kami, she was not embarassed as she would have been otherwise. The soft material of gi caressing her body as her Kami instructed her, just added to the sweat she had worked up.

Today's shower discussion, unsurprisingly, was about Ranma Saotome. They discussed what they thought they knew of him. Analyzed it, and came up with several revealizations that were counter to the stories told by Akane Tendo and others, yet, had the feeling of Truth to them. They also noted how much they had learned from him, in just one class. For he had worked with everyone on their level, showing them the Martial Arts, and some of its mystical aspect. That the Martial Arts, counter what many of them had thought were simply the 'beating up of others', was more. That it was original created as method of exercise, mediation, and a path of enlightement, all rolled into one.

Which then prompted someone to bring up the Legend of the Armor of Light[1]. Basically, the Legend speaks of a Martial Artist, who had perfected his kata and Art, and through them perfected the balance between body, mind, and soul, and achieved enlightenment. After achieving enlightenment, said Martial Artist moved on to the next Plane of Existance, leaving behind his Armor, so others might follow him.

A quick consenuses was reached that Ranma's kata and Art were Perfect, with a capital 'P', and someone, only half-jokingly, mentioned that his body was perfect too. Thus, the girls concluded, that it was very possible that Ranma Saotome was a Kami.

The consensus shocked Reiko, here, the girls, on their own, had reach the same conclusion she had, but without the evidence she had on hand. She had wanted to slowly work the idea of her Kami into the others, for it would have been selfish of her not to share. But there was no needed now.

After agreeing that Ranma Saotome was a Kami, none could agree on what domain/field that he was kami of. Although, many thought he was the Kami of Martial Arts, and had the Armor of Light, but they knew that Ranma was a bit more then just the Martial Arts.

Regardless of what domain/field Ranma was kami of, they agreed that they were being trained by Him, and that made them his priestesses. As such they had a Duty to their Kami to learn all they could from Him, and with his permission, spread His Word to others.

The girls agreed that Reiko was their High-Priestess, and they would follow her and their Kami, where ever, however, whenever, their Kami wished. Reiko wished to correct them, that she was not Ranma no Kami's High-Priestess, his quote wife unquote was. She now realized that calling Nabiki, Ranma no Kami's wife, seem to inadequate. It also explained why Nabiki was not jealous of her, and hopefully, the club members.

All the girls realized that they too should shave, and offer their body hairs to their Kami as a sign of their devotion. They knew that shaving their heads would be wrong, for they had heard their Kami's words about that subject to the Principal, several times.

Unmindful of her nakeness, Reiko went to her office, startling the two boys, who had just finished drying and dressing themselves, got a some scissors and several razors, and headed back out. She passed the scissors and razors out to the girls, who quickly went about their tasks.

Reiko laughed to herself about the two boys shock at seeing her naked, and when questioned about it, she agreed that the two boys were also apart of the club and Ranma no Kami's training/teachings, especially how Ranma no Kami had spend a bit more time helping them deal with their self-confidence and shyness thus they should be allowed the opponutiny to join them as well.

Reiko and the three Senior Girls, all still naked, went back to her office, and dragged the two, still shocked boys into the girls' locker room. There, the boys were explained what the girls had discovered and their commitment to their new Kami.

The boys nodded their heads, either in agreement with the girls' conclusion, or simply following all the bouncing breasts in the showers. Although, rare is the boy who would say 'no' to a roomful of naked girls. Especially, a naked Reiko, who was their idol. If their Reiko-sensei-sama said that Ranma Saotome was a kami, then they believed it. If she said the Moon was made of cheese, they would believe that too. When she said for them to strip, they blushed and tried to do so, but they were too nervous to do so. The three Senior Girls smiled at each others, helped the boys out of their clothes, and had fun playing barber.

As each made their offering of devotion, they felt a bit silly doing so, during, but afterwards, they agreed it was the correct thing to do. A bond had formed between them all. Before they had just shared a bit of interest in Martial Arts, but now, they shared something more... something mystical... something beyond anything they had known before.

Each felt a bit shamed and a bit hurt, when they realized that they had to dress and leave the school for their homes. Especially, Reiko. They all felt very comfortable being nude in each others presence. They were a family, with Reiko as the Eldest. Even the two boys, were shy and lacking in self-confidence, hugged everyone before they redressed and left. Several girls took the oppotunity to give the boys several initimate caresses, both to encourage them and show that they were fellow priests as well now.

Many of the older girls realized as they left that they had given their lives over to their Kami, and felt relieved to be free from their burdens of society. They hoped that they would be blessed with their Kami's children, but would settle for two boys'. They would marry and do as their Kami wished, so they no longer had to worry about the future. All they had to do was follow their Kami.

After everyone had left, a grinning Nabiki Saotome faded into view, magically cleaned up the locker room, and walked out with a spring in her step, on her way to do the actual errands her husband had assigned her.


Reiko Yonai, Furinkan Koukou Head Gym Instructor and Martial Arts Club Advisor, sighed as she leaned against the inside of her front door to her house. Her house, which she lived alone in, had several bedrooms, bathrooms, an attached Dojo, living room, dining room, and a kitchen. After winning her first tournament, she had used her prize-money to get her own place. It was in a 'well-to-do' neighborhood of Nerima, among the high-end, middle-income salary-men families, several of whom frown upon her for living alone. Here, she was, in her early thirties, and still unmarried. It was a source of annoyance for her Traditional parents and some of the gossip of her neighbors, but she did not mind.

She was, in truth, set for live. Winning several international martial arts tournaments, had gotten her international fame and several very lucrative endorsements and contracts. Even to those that did not follow the martial arts, they could see she was a good-looking, young, single woman, who could take care of herself.

She did not have to work, unlike most of the Furinkan Koukou faculty, but she enjoyed giving back to the community and sharing with the younger generation. For many of the faculty, Furinkan Koukou was their last chance, but for her, it was her first and only choice. She, herself, had graduated from Furinkan Koukou oh so many years ago. She had been disappointed that only a couple of the faculty members of her time were still there, but given Principal Kuno, it was not surprising. She really disliked the Kuno Family, and the changes, mostly for the worse, that they had brought to Nerima. Hopefully, her Kami will fix all that, and return Nerima to its Glory.

She smiled at the thought of her Kami. She was glad that the rest of the club had realized her Kami's greatness and their willingness to follow Him as she did.

She stood up and quickly disrobed, and sighed in pleasure. Although, never a true exhibitionist, she was coming to enjoy being free of society and its burdens, as being naked was quickly coming to represent to her mind.

She went to her bedroom, and started to sort through all her clothing. She made three piles. The first pile, her gi and other 'fighting clothes' went into. She had done some modelling and actoring, if being a sexy ninja-babe in a movie could be called acting. During which, she had made several friends in the film and fashion industries, which held to a line of 'sexy ninja-babe' outfits with her name on them, both which she used in films and tournaments. Many of these outfits, the underwear and support garments were built right into them, thus, allowing support and comfort, while keeping easy of dressing and undressing as needed quickly. Not to mentioned that a flash of cleavage or thigh had helped a few times. Nor easy of removal, helped a date or two. The second pile of clothings consisted of those that were loose, non-restrictive, and fashionable. Short skirts with slits, a few silk blouses, and a few sexy underwear went into this pile, the smallest. Everything else went into the third, the largest, and that was all placed into bags, and placed next to the front door to be taken to a clothing charity store.

She then proceeded to take a nice, long soak in her furo. After which, she made herself a simple dinner and cleaned up after herself.

She read a book to relax before bed.

During which, the phone rang. The Caller ID unit informed her that it was her mother calling. She sighed and said a heartfelt prayer to her Kami to give her the calm and strength to deal with the woman that gave birth to her.

In seemly answer to her prayer, a serenity fell over her, and for the first time in her life, she had an actual adult conversation with her mother. For each complaint her mother had about her single life, she had a counter and logical discussion about it. Basically, it boiled down to that she had never found the 'right' man to settle down and raise children with, that she was looking for someone like her father, but such a 'Man Among Men' were rare and took patience to find. There was no rush, and she could take care of herself. She told her mother that she had found some peace and, hopefully, she could find the right man. That that 'right man' was a kami or would be assigned by a kami, she did not tell her mother. Her mother ended the conversation feeling better about her daughter and her 'lifestyle.'

After the phone call, she went out to the Dojo, still naked, and ran through the first beginner's kata at a very slow pace, emphasizing perfection over speed, as her Kami had taught her. She spent three hours, without even realizing it.

She felt energized afterwards, so she read a boring book for a hour or so, then went to bed. Enjoying the feeling of the silk sheets caressing her nude body as she laid in bed.

As she drifted off to sleep, she thought she saw/felt her Kami standing over her bed, watching her to see if she was alright, and she felt with a smile on her face.


When Nabiki woke up, she felt better. Still emotionally drained from her punishment, but better. She knew that her Master had to do what he did. And that he had kept watch over her during the whole time. She smiled at that.

How she was going to deal with her younger sister, she did not know. She could not challenge her to a martial arts match, since Akane would just overpower her, nor accept any loss, even if she did win. Akane was too much like Tatewaki and Ryouga, in that regard.

Any magic she used on Akane was, at best, a temporary solution, and, at worse, could make the situation worse.

Although, Akane had been quiet of yet, she knew her sister was simply simmering, bottling everything up, until she voilently exploded. She knew that Akane believed that she had tricked her into 'giving' Ranma to her, still believing that Ranma would be returned to her, and that she had bespelled him to have any type of relationship with her. She knew that Akane thought little of her, but she did not care. All that matter was what her Master thought of her.

The ideal solution, Nabiki realized, of course, would be to find Akane her own Master to take care of her... But that would be a quest of epic-proportions. None of the boys in the area nor in the Nerima Wrecking Crew would do either.

Whatever she decided, one of the first things she had to do was stopping protecting and picking up after Akane, let her deal with the consequences of her actions, fully, instead of the protection and mitigation she had been doing since they were little.

Of course, she could do nothing on an empty stomach. She got up, kissed her Master, magicked her school uniform on, and walked to the dining room. As soon as she sat down, food appeared that the the House-elves had prepared, and she started to eat.

She gave a mock wolf-whistle as she saw her husband walking to the dinning room table, towing Kasumi behind him. Ranma just grinned at her, and sat next to her, after settling Kasumi down on his other side.

She could that her older sister was nervous and out of sorts. Probably because the House-elves left nothing for her to do around the house. The House-elves's magic was better at mending, cleaning, and taking care of the house then Kasumi could ever be. Plus, their experience and size allowed them to go to places that even Kasumi could not go and deal with things she could not.


Footnote 1: "Legend of the Armor of Light" is from the tv show _Bionic Six_ (produced by TMS Productions in association with MCA/Universal back in the late '80s). Where they got it, I don't know as I haven't been able to find an actual source for it. I have found it to be a very interesting legend (which the show uses as fact), and have used it (as a legend/basis) for several of my fics. Hopefully, always given credit as I can, where I use it.


Options:

Previous Index Next