Travelers Return: Dawning of a New Tendo (LIME) [Episode 146682]
by Zaxxon

Nodoka Saotome moaned in despair as she awoke. That she was bound to a bed by rope did not register, as she felt her life as she knew it was over. Her son, her only son, the son she loved more then life itself, hated her. She had sacrificed everything for him. And she blew it, and him, big time last night.

She had tried to be strong, for herself and her son. She had been so careful. But it had been building for too long, too much for her to contain it. She could not resist since her son was so yummy, and Genma could not take care of her as he once did.

She could not help it; her body was aroused just thinking of last night. She could feel her body demanding a repeat of last night and dark desire for more. All her thoughts centered on sex. Not just the act itself, but thinking of things that lead up to it.

Most girls would have seen the young Genma as a protector and a Knight in Shining Armor with his Martial Arts and Code of Honor, but not her. Her thinking was that as a Martial Artist, he would last longer then the others would. All her thoughts, reactions, and reasons centered on or related to sex.

That was how she was, and that is how she would be. Hypersexuality, the medical term for her condition, was hereditary, passed down from her mother, who got it from her mother, and so on down the line. Hypersexuality, basically, meant that sex and sexuality were always upon her mind and thinking. It was a family curse, some would say. Those that would be called normal would have a fight-or-flight response to any situation. But not her, her most basic response was fuck-or-flight. The urge to procreate was very strong with her and her ancestors. Basically, while other mothers wanted their offsprings to be doctors, lawyers, or the ideal of society, she wanted her son to be a Man-Among-Men.

That was what drove Genma away from her, taking her son from her. Genma had worried that she would infect their son with her sex-oriented thoughts, such as those that dominated her mind. He simply did not understand what her mentality was. The fact that he could not keep up with her, was also a huge blow to his male ego.

She had tried to channel all her energy into the Martial Arts, learning first from her Father, then from Genma, and later from various Instructors she had found, while waiting for Genma's promised return.

Even her choice to study the Art of the Sword was affected by her mentality. It was the historic, honorable, romantic view of Swords and Samurai that led to her choice. No, it was the mere fact that a sword was phallic in shape and handle, and most Kendo Masters were in excellent shape.

Sex and procreation dominated her thinking and actions, in everything she did. It was in her body's chemistry, DNA, and mental thought process. It was what made Nodoka who she was.

For the most part, she could pass as a normal person. But every blue moon or so, a flare-up would occur. Fortunately, for her reputation and social standing, in her flare-ups, she would just dress up in her clubbing clothes and spend the entire night dancing and flirting. Nothing ever came of that, especially as she always made sure to go to a club where no one would have any clue that she was, yet, the club management would not allow things to get out of hand. Although, she had upon several occasions pushed the limits of what was acceptable and what was not

But last night....

Last night, she had a flare-up and had hoped Genma was still up to task of doing his husbandly duties.

Unfortunately, Genma was way out of shape.

She had tired him out, after only thirty minutes of activities. Mere thirty minutes for Genma and her was a record low. Far worse then even their first coupling when they had gotten married. Back then, Genma could last for two hours, easily. And it only got better and longer from there.

And last night....

Last night, the thing that both she and Genma had feared might happen... happen.

She started to cry.

She felt a pair of arms go around her and hold her close in comfort.

Given her condition, she just knew that the arms around her belonged to a young woman. A strong woman, as she was able to bodily pick her up and position her in a better hugging spot.

"Shhh. It's alright, No-chan," Nabiki whispered into Nodoka's ear. "Everything will be okay."

Nodoka wanted to believe her daughter-in-law. She truly did. But Gen-chan did not understand... how could Ranma-sama?

Nabiki continued to whisper encouraging words into Nodoka's ear, trying to get her to relax. Seeing that mere words, or even hugs would not be enough, she mentally instructed the magical rope to release Nodoka and she began to gently caress her body, softly.

Almost immediately, Nodoka's body betrayed her (again), and all she could think about was Nabiki's soft caresses. The fact that her life was over, was still in her mind, but her focus was on her daughter-in-law's hands and the feeling of silk moving across her body.

Being caressed, Nodoka could do nothing but relax and enjoy the feelings it invoked in her.

"Shhh, everything is fine, No-chan," Nabiki kept whispering. "Ranma-Nushi doesn't hate you, No-chan. He loves you very much."

Soon, it was too much for her, and Nodoka passed out.


Nabiki was happy. She was snug as a bug in a rug in her bondage. She looked like a Kinbaku model, as Ranma has used the magic of the rope to secure her to the bed as if she was caught in a spider's web. The webbing was such that her breasts could not move, but her nipples were clearly visible and accessible. Her thighs were similiar bound, with but a small space between the ropes to allow access to her sore pussy and tender ass.

Her Master had used her for his pleasure in that special way that she loved. She was sore in all those good places and a smile on her face as she lay in her Master's bed.

It was said that a slave had nothing, and Nabiki knew it was true in a general, over-simplistic manner. A slave had nothing, simply because she gave her Master everything. Of course, in turn, Ranma gave her everything she wanted as well. The ignorant, like her sister, Akane, would say that a slave gives everything, and a Master takes everything. But that was just not so, at least, not a true, healthy Master/slave relationship. If anything the Master gave more then any slave did, and a slave took more from her Master. Both in turn, gave and took as they needed and desired.

People like Akane just could not understand how great her love was for her Ranma. A love so vast, it was all-consuming and all-giving. Ranma was a part of her, as she was a part of him. Ranma was her everything.

It was such a tragedy that Akane could not understand that. Or maybe, Akane was afraid to let go... to become one with another, to become something greater then their parts.

Fear and anger, a Sith Warrior, such as herself, understood those well.

She was trained in the Ways of the Sith. First, her body was programmed to be a Sith Assassin. Then her mind was broken and rebuilt in the image of a Sith. And finally, her emotions were directed in the Sith manner, for the Sith were creatures of emotions. Emotions were their source of power. It gave the Sith their great strength and animal cunning.

Akane was very Sith-like in her practice of the Martial Arts, using emotions (usually anger) to empower herself.

The problem was: Akane saw herself as an alpha-female that did not need an alpha-male. Of course, she was wrong on both counts.

All of a sudden, Nabiki's thought shifted from her problem-sister, to her mother-in-law. She was just as surprised as her Master was at Nodoka's strength in the Force, but not as surprised when she engaged in oral sex with him.

After all, she knew, first-hand, how utterly yummy her Master was.

It was inevitable.

Her Master was the ultimate alpha-male, even if he, himself, did not understand it. As the kami of women, no female could resist him. It was he that allowed her to belong and to be as feminine as she wished, two of the most biological driving forces of the Female. Every woman wanted to belong to something, whether she knew it or not. And every woman should revel in her femininity.

Nabiki could picture World Peace in her mind's eye.

World Peace would be so easy...

All the world had to do was acknowledge Ranma as the kami he is, that all women belonged to him and every man should be like her Master. Then war, hatred, and jealousy would disappear, leaving only sex, love and honor.

It was all perfect and so natural.

The smile on Nabiki's face grew as her Master placed No-chan next to her on the bed. She was a bit frustrated being bound, unable to //play// with No-chan's body so close to her own. That and plus her Master's departure added to her frustration, until she realized that Ka-chan was having problems sleeping.

Nabiki could feel the sensual massage her Master was performing upon Ka-chan's body, both from past experiences as well as through their bond. It was only a matter of time until Ka-chan saw the Light, and knew she, too, should worship her Master as their kami.

When Ka-chan passed out, Nabiki dozed off. For how long, she did not know, only that something, or rather someone, woke her up.

She found that her Master had released her from her bondage at some point, probably fearing poor circulation or some other such nonsense. Either way, she took the opportunity to gather the older girl into her strong arms and comfort her.

She giggled. While No-chan was born much before she and her Master were, when you added up all those years they had traveled through the Multiverse, she and her Master were the oldest people around, with only Happosai and Cologne coming close.

She whispered the phrases, "Shhh, everything is fine, No-chan," "Ranma-Nushi doesn't hate you, No-chan," and "He loves you very much," over and over.

She used her magic to release herself and Nodoka so that she could caress No-chan's body softly. She knew that such an action would comfort No-chan and help her to relax. One did not stay with her Master without picking up some of his tricks. Although, she, herself, was not a Master/Mistress of Sexcraft, she did know a few techniques.

So when No-chan became conscious again, it was relative easier to keep her calm and explain the situation to her.

"It's alright, No-chan," Nabiki whispered.

"But," Nodoka tried to protest.

"Shhh. It was bound to happen," Nabiki reasoned. "Even without your Hypersexuality condition, it was bound to happen."

Nodoka listened in interest.

"For the simple fact, you're a girl, and Master is Master," Nabiki explained as if it was obvious. "No female can resist our Master, No-chan. Not even sex-goddesses and sex-demonesses. Master is the Kami of Women. We all belong to him... existing but to please our Master, and through our pleasing, bring Peace and Harmony to the World."

Nodoka sighed, in agreement with Nabiki's words or touch, she was not sure.

Nabiki smiled and giggled, "I remember there was this sex-goddess who was fighting this sex-demoness, we had come upon. Both of these kami thought they were the mistresses of their domains, and had been fighting for over millennia to prove to the other who was superior. It was a very ugly scene. Do you know what our Master did, No-chan?"

Nodoka blinked, missing Nabiki's touch, and puzzled as to how to respond. Only a very small portion of her brain noted that Nabiki was including herself as a slave of Ranma-sama with that our. Unable to speak, she just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

Nabiki grinned at the sight of Nodoka's breasts jiggling slightly caused by the shrugging. She also noted that Nodoka would easily pass as Ranko's younger sister, or even Mistress Ranko's slave-girl that she dressed up in her image. After kissing Nodoka's nose, she continued, "Ranma-Nushi made both his sex-slaves and made them play nice-nice with each other."

"Nice-nice?" Nodoka curiously repeated.

Nabiki grinned, "Easier then saying: Master made them into bisexual sex-slaves that fucked each other and had to get along peacefully with others. Nice-nice sounds better, okay."

Nodoka shrugged again, and giggled as she saw Nabiki watch her chest move.

"Us mere mortals don't stand a chance," Nabiki stated. "Our Master is just too yummy to resist."

Nodoka giggled again.

Gently caressesing Nodoka, Nabiki concluded, "As I said, everything will be fine, No-chan. Our Master will take care of us, protect us, and guide us."

Nodoka could only hope that was so.


Kasumi woke up and looked at the clock. A sigh of regret escaped her.

She had slept in.

Of course, with those creatures in the house, she had hardly anything to do. Worse, they did a better job then she did.

She no longer had a purpose... or a reason to stay home. Those creatures where taking better care of her family then she could.

So, as was being her habit, she just laid in bed, trying to think up something for her to do for her family. But the only thing that came to mind was Ranma-sama's "go to college."

At home, she was the care-giver; the cook, the house-maid, and the one everyone looked towards. At college, she would be a nobody, a stranger, just another student among thousands of lost souls.

As she moved slightly, she felt her nipples brush against the silk sheets of the bed, as well as the silk sheets caressing her naked thigh. With a soft 'eep', she lifted her covers up and discovered that she was completely naked underneath the sheets.

She wrapped the silk sheets around herself to cover her nakedness. The silk sheets were one of the few luxuries that she had allowed herself. They had been expensive, but she could not conceive of living without them.

On her mind was the thought; just what she needed, Ranma-sama might come into her room, discover her naked, aroused, and begging for his touch again.

Her mind skipped a track, and repeated, 'again?'

As the events of last night replayed in her mind, a full-body blush blossomed.

A part of her mind inquired, 'begging?'

She sighed and nodded her head.

She was but clay in the hands of a Master-Sculptor, a musical instrument played by an expert, or a girl in need of affection and guidance.

She could smell her own arousal in the room, and feel a wet spot on her bed.

Nabiki-chan had teased her that she would beg for Ranma-sama's touch, bargain with him to take her, and would worship him as the kami she claimed he was. At the time, she had thought she was joking.

But not now.

She was half a mind to leave her room right this moment, completely nude, hunt down Ranma-sama, and beg with all her might to... to... to have him do something to her.

Absent-mindedly, she used the silk sheets to caress herself. She also wondered if maybe, Ranma-sama would want to play the bedroom-games that her Mother and Soun-chan played... with her.

She picked up her mother's diary and read again those passages, this time, picturing herself in her father's place and Ranma-sama in her mother's.


Akane woke up in a foul mood.

During the night, she had nightmares of her mother calling her a 'hentai' and disowning her. Nightmares of her father calling her 'weak' and 'unfit.' Nightmares of her classmates making fun of her for losing to Nabiki of all people. She had to have cheated somehow. Nightmares of her friends doubting her womanhood, as she lost Ranma-san to Nabiki.

Nabiki, the Ice-Queen of Furinkan Koukou.

Nabiki, the Yakuza Wanna-be.

Nabiki, who stole her mother from her.

Nabiki, who tried to take her father away...

Nabiki.

Nabiki.

Nabiki.

It's all Nabiki's fault, she thought.

She had Ranma-san right where he belonged, until she interfered.

Everything was perfect, until that traitor showed her true colors.

Nabiki had to be blackmailing Ranma-san into sleeping with her, the slut.

Nabiki must have something huge on Ranma-san for him to be her slave. Hugging her. Kissing her. Holding her close.

By Kami, Ranma-san was supposed to be her slave, not Nabiki's.

Her father said so!

Okay, maybe he did not say that specifically, nor did he imply it.

But.

But that's how it was suppose to be.

But, no, Nabiki ruined it.

Nabiki ruined it, again.

She had to be taught a lesson, kept running through Akane's mind.

And she was the one to do it.

Was she not the best martial artist in the World to ever live?

With little to no formal training, she still defeated the Mighty Hordes of Hentai that wished to defile her goddess-body? Did she not beat Kuno-baka, who was the regional champion for the past several years, without breaking a sweat? Did she not watch every single one of Reiko Yonai-sama's movies, able to memorize her cool dialogue and moves?

Well, she was going to teach Nabiki a lesson she would never forget, and reclaim her toy, once and for all.


Options:

Previous Index Next