Frequently Asked Questions

for

The Travelers


Question Answer

What is The Travelers? The Travelers is a series of fanfiction staring Ranma and Nabiki Saotome, set after the Ranma 1/2 manga series. To date, the series consists of Travelers' Journey and Travelers' Return.

What is Travelers' Journey? Travelers' Journey is the chronicles of Ranma and Nabiki Saotome travels through the Multiverse.

What happened to Travelers' Journey? Good question.
I wrote up which worlds Ranma and Nabiki would be visiting, and some key points. But when I started to try to write it, I had difficulty in starting it. Somehow, Ranma and Nabiki's return to Nerima after their Journey came to mind, and I was able to start that.

What is the time line for Sailor Moon? The timeline for Sailor Moon in The Travelers is an alternate universe Season One.
Sailor Moon diverges very quickly from canon, from almost the start of the Sailor Moon seres.
After a few months of activities within Juuban, the Dark Kingdom came to the attention of a Demonlord, who invaded them. Only a lot of luck, a virtual sacrifice of Queen Metallia, and stubbornness of Queen Beryl saved the Dark Kingdom.
This brush of almost certain death changes Queen Beryl. It made her a lot more cautious and to engage her brain more.
This new leaner, meaner Dark Kingdom pushed the Sailor Moon to unconsciously call upon more and more Sailor Senshis. Thus, all nine Sailor Senshi made their appearance within a couple of months of this new Dark Kingdom's threat against all four Dark Generals.


Previous Index Next