Amazons Versus Justice League Outline I) Intro A) Wonder Woman (Diana) sums up her fellow JLers to her mother Queen Hyppolita 1) Order of JLers is by "strength" 2) Green Arrow, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Superman, Captain Marvel 3) Except Captain Marvel, the others don't deal with magic. B) Make note that Diana has had "dream" encounters with Captain Marvel. Encounters are actually contests between Zeus and Hera using Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman as champions. Diana knows these to be actual encounters but Captain Marvel shrugs them off as weird dreams. II) Capturing JLers A) Use magic and surprise 1) Superman 2) Aquaman 3) Green Lantern 4) Flash B) Use surprise and strength (trap) 1) Batman 2) Green Arrow C) Amazons are unable to locate Captain Marvel... Billy's in school. D) Amazons keep JLers unconscious, "easier to deal with" III) Captain Marvel Vs Wonder Woman A) Captain Marvel "channels/connected" to the same powers as his benefactors B) Wonder Woman was given a infinitely small portion/gift of certain goddess's powers... C) Captain Marvel posses a contest... 1) Captain Marvel wins the JLers go free 2) Wonder Woman states that if she wins, Captain Marvel becomes her personal sex slave. D) Wonder Woman is destracted during contest... 1) Beginning... fantasy of having Captain Marvel submit to her 2) Ending... fantasy of her submitting to Captain Marvel E) Captain Marvel wins... 1) Queen Hip... agrees to free JLers 2) Defeated, Wonder Woman demands that Captain Marvel makes her his sex slave (in order to redeam her honor.) F) Zeus and Hera appear.... 1) state that the contest between Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman is the tie breaker... 2) Wonder Woman is the property of Captain Marvel, to be used as a sex slave or anything 3) Captain Marvel is the "King of the Amazons" who must obey him or be punished by Hera and Zeus, 4) Wonder Woman gets a new uniform/outfit, black version of Mary Marvel's (without panties), collar, restrains 5) Zeus magically returns the JLers, except Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel to the mainland IV) Epilogue A) Batman and others start looking for a magic-user to join JL B) Captain Marvel takes Wonder Woman home...