Blue Slayer Ranma ================= (working title) Settings ======== Ranma 1/2, Pre-Manga La Blue Girl, concept (maybe more) Devil Hunter Yohko, concept (maybe more) Background ========== Sexcraft, a 200+ year old Art that combines Magic, Sex, and Martial Arts into a single style, for the combat and controlling of Shikima (sex demons). Sexcraft has alway been used for devil hunting and demon slaying. Miyu, a Mistress of Sexcraft, discovers a young Ranma, age 8 - 12, and desires him for her own. She challenges Genma for young Ranma. Genma underestimates her, since (a) she's a "girl", (b) doesn't understand magic, and (c) freezes up when Miyu uses her sexuality as a weapon. Ranma is impressed that Miyu defeated Genma, wishs to learn her Art, and goes with her to learn. Miyu trains young Ranma in her art harshly, pushing him to his limit and beyond, so that he will push back. Despite being harsh, Miyu has a good heart and is caring, making Ranma fall in love with her, as his Mistress/Lover/Mother-figure. Miyu's sexcraft was meant to be passed on to the opposite sex, but she was trained by another woman, who was forced by promise and magic to train her, who trained her cruelly and evilly, so she's not as harsh/evil as she was trained herself. Meanwhile, Genma, realizing that he's grown soft, sacrificing his own edge to train Ranma, begins to retrain himself, seriously. After seriously training for several months, Genma would hunt down Miyu, challenge her, be defeated, and double his training to continue the cycle, still not understanding Miyu's magical abilities and sexuality. After several years, Ranma now Age 15 or so, is able to defeat Miyu, and is declared a Journeyman-rank in Sexcraft. He will be a Master after "wandering" around for five-years, which he sets out to do. Genma finds the beaten Miyu, and defeats her, thinking he has finally overcomed her (not realizing that Miyu wasn't at 100%, more like 30%). Genma then finds Ranma, and barely convinces Ranma to join him again. Which Ranma does on the condition that Genma teaches him the Yamasenken and Umisenken techiques that he had used against Miyu. Genma, reclutantly agrees. Over the year, Ranma pushes Genma to learn the Yamasenken and Umisenken, since they are the only things keeping Ranma with Genma. Ranma, now Age 16, goes with Genma to Jusenkyou, as Genma claims it is the testing grounds for mastery of Saotome Musabetsu Kakuto Ryuu. Upon arriving, Ranma realizes that Genma lied, and that he had never been to Jusenkyou or never of its cursed springs. With his magical knowledge/training, Ranma easily sees the truth. To prove Jusenkyou's curses and to punish him for lying, Ranma throws Genma into the Shonmaoniichuan (Drowned Panda Spring). Ranma turns to leave Genma and Jusenkyou when Demons erupt from the Springs. Jusenkyou is powered by demonic powers that were trapped there for thousands of years by a group of blood-path Amazon witches. Each person whose cursed, removes a bit of magic from the demons' seal. Cursing Genma made the seal weak enough for the demons to be free. The Jusenkyou Guide leads Ranma and Genma to the safty of the Joketsuzoku Amazons village. There, Ranma and Genma help defeat the Village frm the demons. As one of the main (and most powerful) defender of the Village, Ranma is very popular among the young Warrior girls of the Village. Too popular, many Amazon Elders think, seeing how Ranma refutes many of the beliefs of that the Amazon Village was founded on and his talk of how the outsider world truly is. Some Elders believe that Ranma was sent by the Amazon supernatural enemies to destroy the Village from within that they try to either cripple him (so he can remain as breeding stock) or kill him out right (with poisons and the like). Fortunately, these Elders are foiled either by Ranma's skills/lucky or unknowningly by his 'followers.' The Council fears a male uprising inspired by Ranma 'example', that they convince Genma to take Ranma away. Genma and Ranma head to Nerima, Genma to get Ranma married to a Tendo, so he could retire in peace, and Ranma to see his mother, whom he no longer remembers or cares for, since Miyu has replaced her, and to warn Miyu of the Demon Invasion in China, who hinted that there are more Demons ready to be freed by a mysterious power. The Ranma that meets the Tendos is a Master of Sexcraft, Demonslayer, and a seasoned Warrior. Plotpoints ========== (1) Tendos sisters are all submissive, but hide it from everyone, including themselves. On some subscious level, they realize that Ranma is dominant and what they need in their lives, but are too afread to admit it consciously. Kasumi will avoid Ranma as much as possible, as she can. But, when in Ranma's presence, she will be honestly happy to do what she can for him, yet a bit nervious, fearing that either Ranma isn't happy with her or that he'll leave. Nabiki will try to control Ranma, but will fall since (a) she isn't dominant, (b) she wants Ranma to control her, and (c) Ranma isn't the idiot that she's dealt with before. Akane will be consistly angery and defensive with Ranma. She has a "best defense is a better offensive" attitude. Figure in a month, or less, Ranma would be running the Tendo-ke and the Tendo-sisters. The Tendo-sisters will compete for Ranma's attention. (2) Ranma made a lasting impression on the Joketsuzoku Amazons. Especially on Shampoo, Lotion (Shampoo's rival), and the males of the Village. Shampoo and Lotion will, separately, leave the Village in search of Ranma, publically, to bring him back to help the Village, yet, privately, so either one could marry him. Mousse follows Shampoo to prevent Ranma's return, since Mousse wants Shampoo for himself, and knows he doesn't stand a chance of getting her with Ranma around. Mousse is supported by those Amazon Elders that think Ranma is a danger to the survival of the Amazon Way of Life. They want either Ranma dead or broken, as an example of the Superiority of the Amazonian Way. (3) The Mysterious Powers that are freeing the Demons in China and Japan are a group of blood-path Amazon Witches that were banished from the Village and power-hunger Sexcraft Ninja clan members. Both see Ranma, a male practicer of Sexcraft, as an abomination. (4) Miyu helped Ranma to control and harness the Neko-ken, so it's apart of him and gives Ranma a cat-like nature at times. (5) Ryouga-Bread incident never happened. Ranma has never attended school until coming to Nerima. Ryouga is the same as canon, otherwise. (6) Ukyou is the same as canon or has been found by the power-hunger Sexcraft ninja clan and turned into a weapon for them. (7) Very twisted, replace Miyu with Nodoka, not realizing until later that her student is her son. Or Nodoka is apart of the power-hunger Sexcraft ninja clan. (8) Ranma can seduce just about anyone, a powerful sorcerer, and equally powerful martial artist, thanks to Miyu and Sexcraft. Also, thanks to Miyu's training, he doesn't mean having a harem.