Harry Potter/Mord-Sith Idea (1) Petunia and Lilly Evan's father is Tom Riddle/Voldemort (2) James Potter's father is Grindelwald (3) Thanks to personal and familial protection that Voldemort and Grindelwald had, is what allowed HArry to survive Voldemort's Killing Curse. (4) Mord-Sith is a sisterhood of dark witches (only), who exist in secret and specialize in information gathering and assassinations. "Mother" is the leader of the Mord-Sith, "Big Sisters" are the leuitenents, and regular members are "Sisters". Members are either born into the Sisterhood or kidnapped as children. Training is in keeping with the SoT books. Mord-Sith can control a Wizard through their own magic. Wizards are kidnapped by the Sisterhood, either to be used as tools/weapons, or for "pets". (5) A "Big Sister" takes an interest into Harry Potter, post-GoF/OotP, and takes him for her own. Harry is trained in ancient magic, sex, and physically conditioning to be pleasuing to his Mistress. Harry wears only a collar and a cockring, so he's tanned practically all over. (6) After Harry has been missing for six weeks or so, Voldemort starts to think that Grindelwald is still around and has him. After three months, Voldemort, himself, begins to search for Harry. (7) School starts without Harry, whose still missing. From Voldemort's attacks and statements, it's obvious that he doesn't know where Harry is either. One or two female staff member, as well as the new DADA teachers are part of the Sisterhood, but may not know of Harry's predicatement. (8) Slowly Harry learns to out-mordsith his Mistress, as well as learning all he can from them. (9) Close to a year, Harry dominates his Mistress, making her his slave... and is confronted by the other "Big Sisters" and "Mother". In the confrontation, he manages to dominate them as well, and unknowningly bonds Mother as his slave, which causes all the Sisterhood to be bonded to him. And he escapes to Hogwarts, by apparation/teleport. (10) HArry's apparation/teleport to Hogswart either drops him in the Great Hall or the Hospital Wing, either way, he is still completley nude, collared, and cockringed (which forces him to have a permanent erection). If it's the Great Hall, Harry won't be lacking female companionship, since he's buff and looks submissive. (11) Madam Poppy Pomfrey removes the collar and cockring, and slowly figures out that Harry has been abused and raped during the time he's been missing. She initially misses the clues because it's uncommon for wizards to be treated as such. Pomfrey has trouble treating Harry, because of his subconscious defenses that allowed Harry to survive with the Mord-Sith, and Pomfrey lacking training and knowledge to deal with his situation. In all the time, she's been at Hogwarts, no one has gotten raped there. (12) Being bonded to Harry, the Sisterhood is now compelled to obey him and protect him. Some of the "newer" recruits, see this as an opputunity to improve the Sisterhood into something more positive.