Love of a Demoness (Working title) ---- Idea ---- Setting Ranma 1/2 -- Post-Manga Oh! My Goddess -- Post Intro-Mara and 3 Norns ---------- Background ---------- In the "olden days", demon invasions and rogue godlings were the norm, various martial arts techniques, mystical spells and weapons, and such were created. The Amazons have such techniques but they've been weakened over time and were designed for Demons Class-3. During Ranma's ten-year training trip through various dojos and temples, Ranma picked up a number of such techniques, some without knowing their true purpose. After learning the Moko Takabisha, Ranma was able to use those techniques for the first time. And of course, Ranma being Ranma, he had a number of times to practice those techniques against various Demons Class-3, Limited, a rogue Angel, and a few spirit. Thus a number of people began to call Ranma, Ranma No Kamislayer. "Ranma No Kamislayer" comes to the attention of Mara, Demon Class-1, Unlimited. Mara researches Ranma's life and all. She discovers that for just the little friendship that Akane offered to Ranma, he puts up with her and her abuse. She figures that how much more would he do if she gave him some true frienship... As the saying goes, if you pretend long enough, you yourself with begin to believe, and with Ranma it's easy to believe that Mara falls in love with him. Having "dealt" with Demons Class-3s, mostly, and one Demon Class-2, Ranma realizes from the start that Mara is a Demon and she's vastly more powerful than a Demon Class-2... ------- Present ------- The fiancee bridage is jealous of Mara and the attention she gets from Ranma. To which, being concerned about losing Ranma, they confront him about Mara being a demon. Everyone think that those four 'little' words ('Mara is a demon') should send Ranma screaming into the hill or something, instead Ranma just rolls his eyes... Only Cologne and Nabiki note Ranma's anger is directed at the group instead of Mara... Ranma realizes, correctly, that the group is simply jealous of the amount of 'control' Mara has over him, and that they care nothing for his happiness or concerns. That he is just a prize/stud to them, not a person. Nodoka is very upset at her son's lack of concern about family honor, so she threatens to disown him... To Cologne and Nabiki's shock, Ranma just purposely galls her, and gets her and Genma to sign a document, he just happens to have. The document is a child-parents divorce paper. Ranma has had enought with Genma and Nodoka... When pointed out about his not having a last name/family anymore, Ranma simply replies he's all ready known as 'Ranma No Kamislayer', so he doesn't need a last name... Ranma explains that he has killed a number of demons, demigods, and other kami, even before he confronted Saffron... hence his confidence in defeating him... Humans aren't apart of the doublet system, so if a human kills a demon/godling, it doesn't affect the system... The doublet system works: If a godling kills a demon, the demon dies and some godling dies too. If a demon kills a golding, the godling dies and some demon dies too. If a demon kills a demon, the demon dies and that's it. If a godling kills a godling, the godling dies and that's it. If a human kills a demon or godling, the demon/godling dies and that's it. Kami that trick a human into killing another kami is considered as if that kami had killed tht kami directly and the doublet system applies, plus the trickester dies too. Figure Kami-sama might be involved as well... using Ranma as his kami reset-er... Of course, since Ranma is 'corrupting' Mara to good, various demons don't like that... The Amazons have a few techniques to 'deal' with demons... of course, these techniques are meant soley for demon-3's and they're more to drive the demon away then to attack/hurt a demon... so they're useless against Mara... but Cologne and Shampoo don't/won't realize this... plus they think Mara has magic-ed/bespelled Ranma into loving her... so Cologne/Shampoo would love to get their hands on such magic... Ranma also knows Urd and Belldandy... although he doesn't know they're related...