The senshi are having a meeting, all eight Senshi plus Mamoru and Usagi are there ... Suddenly, Setsuna, Usagi, Mamoru, and Rei "feel" something... When asked, Setsuna tells them that there has been a fundentmental shift within the Universe/Timeline... Before Setsuna can explain an older Pluto appears... Older-Pluto appears like death-warmed-over. It is obvious that she's been totured, raped, and beaten within an centimeter of her life (that's closer than an inch). Before anyone can say or do anything, older-Pluto touches Setsuna's forehead, whispers the word 'remember', and then collapsed. When older-Pluto's body falls on the ground and it turns to dust. Setsuna screams out in pain as a thousand years of memories are flooded into her brain. Everyone gathers around Setsuna to see if she is alright and to find out when as happened. When Setsuna comes to, she has tears in her eyes. She explains that she's as clueless about the future as everyone else, but if something majorly bad happens, a future version of herself going back in Time and give Setsuna memories of a that bad future so she can take steps to avoid it. So Setsuna only knows what should not happen, not what must happen or the good stuff that happens only the bad... ----------------- Original Timeline ----------------- Ranma is destined to become an immortal sorcerer like Belgarth/(Bel)Garion of the David Edding's Bergariad series. In other words, Ranma will not age and can heal any injury instantly. Thus, Ranma is a chaos foci/ta'averen. Sailor Pluto learns of Ranma... There are two possible timeline that result from Sailor Pluto's actions. --------------------- Timeline One/Positive --------------------- Ranma Saotome is pro-Crystal Tokyo. Ranma Saotome becomes the First Knight/Knight-General/Shogun of Crystal Tokyo. As Shogun of Crystal Tokyo, Ranma rules in all but name, that he left for Neo Queen Serenity. But Ranma won't put up with fools and diplomats. While the people of Crystal Tokyo see Neo Queen Serenity as a ruler, they see her more as a priestess/spiritual, while they see Ranma as a leader and a godling. In fact, many believe that Neo Queen Serenity is just Ranma's high priestess. No one, commoner, Senshi, or Neo-Queen, tells Ranma what to do. Yet, everyone does as he wishes. Shogun-Ranma is married to all eight of the Senshi on his term (Neo Queen Serenity isn't a Senshi anymore). All eight Senshi love Ranma, and Ranma loves all eight Senshi. Ranma is the solo reason why Haruka wears a dress. While Ranma does love all eight of the Senshi, he does train them hard and won't put up with any non-sense. Crystal Tokyo survives past the original Senshi because of Ranma. --------------------- Timeline Two/Negative --------------------- Ranma has learned how Pluto has been manipulating his life, making his life a hell... How Pluto has been keeping him from making any relationships or the like (so Ranma won't be hurt when they grow old and keep him free for the Senshi) and some of Ranma's "problems" were created by Pluto (to help him develop his power)... Such as, it was Pluto who gave Genma the manual that contained the Neko-ken and other similar techniques. It was Pluto's suggest that gave Genma the idea to sell his son in marriage for food... This, plus, Amazon/Fiancee-problems has caused Ranma to become a woman-hater and corrupted... Ranma become Wiseman of the Black Moon Family and Wiseman-Ranma can't be stopped by the combine power of the Silver Crystal of the Past and Future, the Golden Crystal of the Past and Future, and the past and future Senshi. Wiseman-Ranma will enjoy corrupting Rini into Black Lady, not with manipulative lies like canon, but with love and the truth, so Sailormoon can't "free" Black Lady. In fact, it was Black Lady that raped and tortured Pluto (and her parents) to proof her loyalty to Wiseman-Ranma. With the last of her strength, Pluto went back in time to see if there was a way for stop Ranma from becoming Wiseman... so that Crystal Tokyo and the Senshi will have a chance...