Shampoo keeps giving love (lust) potions to Ranma, but they don't seem to have any major effect. The potions are suppose to make Ranma act like a bunny rabbit (with Shampoo). But because of Ranma's control and all the potions that Genma gave him as a child (any shortcut to make Ranma a man among men/great martial artist), all Ranma gets is an erection that won't quit for the rest of the day and has well as being cracky. Then come next morning, things are back to normal. At least that's what everyone thinks happens... What's actually happening is that all those potions take longer to affect Ranma. Come nightfall, Ranma is in a drunk-like, horny state. Realizing the danger Ranma is in, plus Family Honor at stake, Kasumi has been "secretively" helping Ranma with his 'problem' as well as talking with him, but Ranma doesn't remember anything, save that he spent a little time talking with Kasumi. Of course, Ranma is drunk-like so he's not as guard with his speech and ideas as he is with others, so Kasumi gets to know the real Ranma, and she has fallen in love with him... Then, either Kasumi gets pregnent or is catch in the act... Can you imagine the fall out? Especially Ranma, who learns that Kasumi has been technically raping him all this time? Some scenes: (1) Tendos and Genma confronting Kasumi and Ranma. - Ranma is clueless - Kasumi confesses - Ranma "runs away" to think. He feels betrayed. This is something he would have expected from anyone by Kasumi - Akane confronts Kasumi. Kasumi dodges Akane to go after Ranma. - Tendos and Gendo are amazing at KAsumi's skill in dodging Akane. (2) Kasumi returns (without Ranma) - Kasumi's clothes are dirty and ripped - Kasumi explains ... (see above) - Kasumi admits in addition to the obvious sex, Kasumi has been training her in martial arts as well. She is now better than Akane. - Kasumi was trained by both parents, Mrs. Tendo would train Kasumi in "advance" style, while Soun trained Nabiki and Akane. When Mrs. Tendo died, Kasumi and Nabiki stopped training. Only Kasumi was trained by Mrs. Tendo. - Kasumi notes that no one cares where Ranma is, but he's fine and return when he's ready. - If Kasumi was pregnent, she'll want to keep Ranma's child (3) The "Engagement" is "official" transferred from Akane to Kasumi - Akane blames Ranma - Reactions of others: + Akane is now free + It was only thing to compet against Akane, it's another to challenge Kasumi - Kasumi is traditional... (but how much of one?) + Would Kasumi share? With * Shampoo * Ukyou * Nabiki would they share with Kasumi + Would Kasumi challenge Akane for the Dojo and title of Heir to Tendo Ryu?