Another idea I have, which I might have mentioned before... Ranma is banished by magic to another world where he becomes a master of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu and other similar styles... While back in Nerima, a cult is formed on based on the idea that Ranma will return and save the world from the demon invasion... The cult is lead by four powerful sorceresses whose dedicated their lives to Ranma, his return, and he's saving the world... Nabiki is one for 4 sorceresses... The scene in my head is that the 4 sorceresses are performing a ritual summoning spell to return Ranma to his proper world. Each of the sorceresses are completely nude save for a tattoo of power on each, Nabiki has a dragon tattoo that covers most of her body, the others have a firebird, tortoise, and tiger tattoos covering their bodies, the cordinal points totems... the 4 are using the saotome family sword as the bridge to summon Ranma, so Nodoka is there off to the side... Nodoka is more than happy that such beautiful girls are so dedicate to her son and having his children (it is a cult after all)... Each tattoo represents each girl's power... Thus Nabiki is the mistress of dragon magic... When Ranma appears, it apparently that Ranma is a master of all four powers, plus a fifth magic, kirin magic... plus his martial arts... He's not pleased to be returned and find himself the object of a cult of horny girls who'll do anything for him... The others have gone on with their lives, had children, and are among the top defenders of the world...