---- Idea ---- Setting Slayers Post-Try series Ranma 1/2 Wishbringer Arc ---------- Background ---------- As Flare Dragon Ceiphied flew toward the Sea of Chaos, he knew that eventually Ruby-Eye Shabranigdu would be (fully) resurrected, Ceiphied created an egg of himself, so he could be resurrected independently of his subornidates -- the Earth Dragon Lord, Water Dragon Lord, Fire Dragon Lord, and Sky Dragon Lord -- with the idea that the egg was be raised by one of his follower, instead the Dark Golden Lord interferred and took the Ceiphied-egg to Earth. Where the Ceiphied-egg was found by Nodoka Saotome by tripping over it. When Nodoka examizes the Ceiphied-egg, an infant Ranma hatched looking like a male-Nodoka. ----- Story ----- What if before he died, Ciepheid maked a clone/egg of himself, a la Namek (of DBZ), with the idea that one of his followers would care for the egg and all... Instead, LoN gets involved and sends the egg to EArth, where Nodoka finds it by tripping over it. While she's examizing the egg, it's hatchs and the infant inside is a male version of her, whom she named 'Ranma'... time goes on... Ranma isn't aware that he hatched from an egg or anything... Regular canon until the Wishbringer story arc... Since Wishbringer can't cure Ranma without a paradox, Ranma wishes to go somewhere where he can be cured... so Wishbringer transports him to the Slayers world (post-Try series)... Lina, Gourry, Zel, Amelia, and Filia are in an very old human-made temple that's 1000+ years old... The Temple's library is filled with white/holy magic books and such that have been forgotten by the populance... Although, 98% of the books are religious texts, most talking about the resurrections of Ciepheid and Ruby-Eyes and their final battle (spoken as if End-of-Days)... Zel is convinced that a cure to his condition is to be find there. All of sudden, there's a flash of light, Ranma appears in the air above Filia, and he falls on top of her. Filia is "offended" (as all females are when a handsome man falls on top of them) and hits Ranma into a book shelf with her mace. Ranma crashed into the book shelf and one specific book falls and lands on his head. The book is White/Holy Magic Book on Curses and their Cures... The book covers Jusenkyo-like curses and Zel's transformation... But, the book is written in an old Human language which Filia can't read, and Amelia only knows a very little... so Zel and Ranma need Sylphiel... The groups goes with Ranma and Zel... Filia feels a strange kinship with Ranma... The groups finds Sylphiel, Ranma and Zel are cured. Zel loses most of his magic and abilities because of his weaker human form... Sylphiel tells everyone that Mazoku and Dragon activity has increased... Most Mazoku... There's rumors that the Mazoku have found the last four pieces of Ruby-Eye and are planning to resurrect him... Ranma realizes that he's stuck in the Slayers World... Ranma's ki is increased and can affect Mazoku better than Spirit Magic can... A lot of people "mistake" Ranma for a dragon-human like Filia since he's so powerful... but Ranma inists his human martial artist... Things start to change slightly, when the gang visit Luna, stopping for a bite to eat andfor Lina to ask Luna if she knows of a replacement Sword of LIght for Gourry... Ranma tells Luna that she has something of his... Luna leaves with the gang because of the Mazoku rumors... Luna is protective of Ranma and Ranma slowly begins to lead the group, even Lina... Apparently the rumors are true... and the gang with Luna confront the Mazoku and the resurrected Ruby-Eye... Ranma makes fun of Ruby-Eye into concentrating on him... To the surprise of all, Ranma reveals himself to be Ciepheid Flare Dragon Ciepheid/Ranma with Ciepheid's magic and Ranma's martial arts make short work of Ruby-Eyes, once and for all... The Mazoku are in a panic... but Ciepheid/Ranma forces the Dragons and Mazoku to work together gor the betterment of the world...