---- Idea ---- Ranma is a pokemon. ------- Setting ------- Pokemon, ??? Ranma 1/2, ??? ---------- Background ---------- Assumption(s): - There are no standing armies in the Pokemon World. - Pokemon do not like cities. - That Genma and Nodoka married at the same time as Soun and Kimiko. (Double Wedding) - Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy are genetic engineered by Pokemon Scientists. - Nodoka is friends with one of those genetic engineer, Doctor Yukiko (Snow Child) Ishida. - Genma and Nodoka are unable to have children themselves. - Dr. Yukiko Ishida is apart of the "Ultimate" Pokemon Creation Group, by combining all Pokemon types together into a single pokemon. Nodoka visits her childhood friend, Doctor Yukiko Ishida, for advise and assistance in getting pregnent. Kimiko has already given birth to Kasumi and is pregnant again with Nabiki. Dr. Ishida combines her own DNA with Genma and Nodoka's DNA, plus DNA from each type of pokemon to create Ranma. Ranma is 3/4 pokemon, and 1/4 human. As such, Ranma is considered a 'human pokemon' and he was born from an egg like a pokemon. It is not know if Ranma can mate with a human, and if he can, what the offspring would be like, human, pokemon, or human pokemon. Many Pokemon Scientists have tried unsuccessful to duplicate the process that created Ranma. As a one-of-a-kind pokemon, Ranma was very sought after by many Pokemon Masters. Being 1/4 human, Ranma is naturally immune to pokeball retrival. The retrival will only give him a reddish glow as if it will assimate him, but that's it. It is only theorized that Ranma could be stored in a pokeball but as proved to be wrong. Trying to force Ranma into a pokeball sends him into a rage.