Ranma Lemon Idea Setting: ??? Post-Halfway point of manga ??? In the morning, Ranma and Akane have a HUGE fight! So big that its obvious to all that that Ranma and Akane "relationship" is unsavagable, even to Soun and Genma. Ranma leaves the Tendo Dojo in a very dark mood, has can be seen in the dark battle aura he is producing. Akane storms out to spend the weekend with her friends. Soun and Genma go out to all weekend long get-drunk fest. Nabiki goes out to see what money she can make for the family since she see dark times ahead for her family. Kasumi is left in an empty house to think. Around noon or so, Kasumi changes into her gi and performs katas in the family dojo. It turns that Kasumi has been keeping her skills up in the martial arts, although she emphasis the 'soft' arts more. She lets Akane be the Heir to the dojo since Akane has more of a drive and more aggressiveness. She and Nabiki just uses the art to keep fit. She also enjoys the relaxation and disciple of the art. Around four or so, Kasumi bathes and then dons her favorite apron. She goes to the kitchen and prepares a simple meal that includes a few of Ranma's favorite foods. The meal is enough for two. She never cooks only for one. Around six or so, Ranma returns to the Tendo house. His mood has return to normal, although there are traces that his dark mood from the morning is still there. He notes Kasumi in her favorite apron and is puzzled by something that his mind refuses to acknowledge. She sets him down to the table and serves him. They eat in a relatively comfortable silence. Without Genma present, Ranma eats normally. After the meal is finished, Kasumi tells Ranma that they have to talk. Before he can say anything, she puts a gentle finger to his lips to silence him. She explains that she (and the others) thought that Akane and him would make the perfect couple if only they could get over certain hurdles. What everyone didn't count on was that those hurdles would get larger, instead of smaller, as time went on. She continues to explain that when he first arrived, she was scared but she honestly thought that Akane would be better wife for Ranma than she herself would. She admits that as time went on, she learned to see what was the 'true' Ranma and what was forced on him via Genma and his upbringing. She agrees that she and her family have done wrong by Ranma and that she, at least, wishes to make amends. So saying she removes her apron revealing that she isn't wearing anything underneath. He's shock and strangely paralyzed, yet arroused. Where the other so-called fiancees were aggregesive in their "pursuit" of him, she's gentle, yet forceful. She states that since she has wrong him, he should punish her. Just as she's nude before him, so too will she always be open with him. She would be a proper wife for him. A proper wife takes care of her husband and his need. A proper wife is kept proper by her husband. He tests her by brighting her bottom, which she accepts whole heartly. Afterwards, he takes her, still nude, to the dojo where he has her shown him what martial arts skills she has and at what level she at. He finds that she's at Akane's level with better control. He spars with her and tests her 'commitment' to him by taking advantage of her nude state. Afterward, Kasumi and Ranma go to the washroom. There, she undresses Ranma and washes him as a proper wife should. He is embassessed when his curse is activated, but she re-ensures him that his eyes and what's behind his eyes never changes. After the bath, they retire to her bedroom. She spends the rest of the weekend nude and he in various states of dress. Before the weekend is up, Ranma and Kasumi secretly marry. When the others return, Kasumi informs them that she's taken up the Saotome-Tendo engagement agreement, she tells everyone that she and Ranma have already married so he is moving into her room with her. Mousse points out to Cologne and Shampoo, that if they harm Kasumi, all of Nerima would come against the Amazons, and the Amazons would be outnumbered at least three-to-one, plus there would also be Ranma, Genma, Soun, Ryouga, and Happosai to worry about. Ukyou realizes it was one thing to go against Akane, it's other ballplay against Kasumi, especially seem they're already married.