---- Idea ---- Setting: Ranma 1/2: ??? Post-Manga ??? Oh! My Goddess: ??? Post-OVA ??? Because of a wish, which Urd granted, Genma is an excellent martial artist. Because of his time with Happosai, lack of Nodoka's sense of honor, and similiar stuff, Genma has fallen from his Ranma-like level that got him the wish in the first place. Plus, Genma never realized that his "success" was due in large part to the wish and not his skills. Urd monitors Genma as a follow-through, in which, Urd learns of Ranma. "Urd" means "Fate" ("Verdandi"/Belldandy means "Necessity" and "Skuld" means "Being"), so she knows that Ranma will live a hard life and that he will become an even greater martial artist than his father who will save the World from evil warlords and evil sorcerers, like Saffron. Knowing this, Urd wishes to easy Ranma's life by providing him helpmate... someone would can stand along side him and support him in the dark times. Urd's candidates are: Akane, the Martial Artist; Ukyou, the Ninja/Cook; Shampoo, the Warrior/Princess; and Kodachi, the Lady. All of whom, she's been secretly helping in get ting Ranma's attention. Unfortunately, all four have turned sour for various reasons. Mostly because like Genma, they don't realize the Heavenly Assistance they have been getting. Much to Urd's dismay, instead of supporting Ranma, all four are slowly destroying him. A few months after the failed wedding, things have turned to pre-Saffron status quo. Shampoo believes that its Ranma's upbring is one of the main reasons why her potions and methods aren't working. So she drugs neko-Ranma instead, with "better results." Akane and Ukyou catches Shampoo and the drugged neko-Ranma. Akane, being Akane, takes the situation in the worst possible light and convinces Ukyou that the situation is bad. She states that neko-Ranma is the "pure" Ranma without environmental or conscious conditions. Over the objections of Kasumi and Nabiki who realize that neko-Ranma was drugged, Ranma is kicked out of the Tendo home and Ukyou won't speak with him. Ranma is angry with Shampoo, so the NekoHaten is out. Ranma heads to the Saotome House, but it is still being repaired from when the fiancee brigade destroyed it. So Ranma is a dark mood. Urd at the temple learns of what's happened to Ranma, and she can no longer just stand by and do nothing. So she sets off for Nerima. Not caring and with no destination in mind, Ranma wanders around Tokyo and arrives at the temple that Belldandy and Keiichi are staying at. A very tired and emotionally worn Ranma stimble into the area. Keiichi sees Ranma unconcious and bruised, so he takes Ranma in, and brings him to Belldandy to be healed. Belldandy is amazed at how little mana energy it takes to heal Ranma physical. She noted that only Ranma is now physically healed... Ranma is still emotionally hurt and such wounds can not be healed by magic. Belldandy and Skuld are unaware of Urd's involvement with Ranma or of Ranma, himself. Skuld can sense Ranma's presence like a warm, bright light and she's feels an attraction to Ranma. The attraction is because Ranma has a strong sense of being to him and Skuld is being. Meanwhile, an very anger Urd storms into the NekoHaten. Cologne is surprised to see Urd. It takes a little while for Cologne to place Urd, Cologne has aged great in the 80+ years that she last saw Urd, while Urd hasn't aged a day. 80+ years ago, Urd had come to the Amazon Village to give a young boy a wish. The boy was a very promising martial artist and the Council had wished to breed him to the max. Urd informs Cologne that she's had it covering for the Amazons, and that for the treatment of Ranma, she is withdrawling all her support/protection from the Amazons. ---------------- Randy's addition "You stupid little BITCH!!! How DARE you hurt HIM?!" Urd screams at Akane, as she starts to crackly with electricity. "...wha..." Akane mumbles as she starts to back away. "Do you honestly think you could've gotten even HALF as good as you did with the pathetic training you got WITHOUT my help?! And then you have the nerve to use that to hurt Ranma because you're too much of a stuck up prideful bitch, just like Kodachi, to see what he truly is!" "HEY! I'm a martial-" Akane starts to scream back. "SHUT UP!!! As far as I'm concerned, from this moment on, I'll do everything in my power to make sure you NEVER lay one finger on Ranma again! And I mean NEVER!" Urd finishes, slapping Akane across the face hard enough to leave a sizeable bruise and to throw the frightened girl back into the couch. "Let's go Ranma. It's clear that you're not safe in this house, at least as long as anyone but Kasumi is here." Urd heads for the door, not bothering to look back. "Right." Ranma follows, after lifting his pack off the floor, all the while glaring at Akane.