Michiru is busy with something when she notices what looks like Haruka is in her Sailor Uranus form. She stops what she's doing and investigates. It turns out that the actual case is that Haruka is actually wearing a dress similar to her senshi uniform. Not only that but Haruka is wearing high-heels, a padded, push-up bra, earrings, and a touch of make-up. Michiru is, of course, very surprise to see her very-tomboy lover dressed up as a very beautiful young woman, something that Haruka hides/hates. Michiru and Haruka get into an agrument during which Haruka has been seeing a guy behind Michiru back and she can't help herself. It's like the guy has some kind of control over her. She had hoped that by being obvious that Michiru might help her free her from her enthrallment... While Michiru and Haruka are agruing, Horuta enters the room unnoticed until Haruka begs Michiru help free Haruka from her enthrallment... to which Horuta laughes. Horuta explains that yes Haruka is enthralled, but that the guy isn't evil. In fact, it's this guy and his power over Senshis that prevents the Senshi from becoming evil. Horuta tells Haruka that she should just enjoy the time she'll have with the guy since pretty soon the other Senshi will learn of him and then she'll have to share with all the Senshi... Horuta jokes that if Haruka doesn't enjoy herself, she'll accerelate her growth past pubetity so she could enjoy him too...