[That's as far as I've typed/planned.]
- ) Backstory
- ) Pre-Silver Millennium time frame was ruled by the Titans
- ) Titans are Kronus (King) and Rhea (Queen), Iapetus and
Themis, Oceanus and Tethys, Hyperion and Theia, Crius and
Mnemosyne, and Coeus and Phoebe.
- ) This was a "Golden Age/Millennium"
- ) The Titans were/are Class 8 Immortals. They're still
- ) The Titans gave birth to the Olympians (human) Class 3
Immortals and "Monsters" (non-humans) Class 5 Immortals.
- ) The Olympians, spoiled children, wished to rule themselves.
- ) The Titans, to teach their children a lesson, decided to let
them to their own devices. "Monsters" remain loyal to
- ) All Titans, save Kronus, left... seeking "Higher Plains"
that their Parents, Gaia and Uranus, went to. They felt a
number of powerful artifacts, on purpose, behind (to help
their children). These artifacts, combined with Silver
Millennium-magic, created the Sailor Senshi. Sailor Saturn
was named in "honor" of Kronus. Sailor Uranus was named in
"honor" of Kronus' father, Uranus. Other Senshi named after
- ) Kronus took on a the "guise" of Chronos to 'secretly' help
- ) With Chronos's help the "Silver Millennium"-era began.
- ) Terra/Gaea is named after the Titan's mother and is
considered Holy/Neutral Ground (not apart the Silver
- ) The world of Pluto was original a "dead" world, in that
talking to the Dead, etc was highly practiced there.
Therefore, original, Sailor Pluto was the Senshi of
Necromacy/Dead... with the ability to communicate with
the Dead to get their secrets, etc
-) Chronos felt pity for Setsuna, who dealt with
the dead so much, many thought of her as a
vampire, that he spent a lot of time with
her... Setsuna fell in Love with Chronos.
- ) The world of Saturn, named after Kronus, is a world of
balance. Those Sailor Saturn, the Healer, is also the
Destoryer, for balance...
- ) Wanting a powerful heir, Queen Serenity drugged and raped
Chronos... producing Princess Serenity/Usagi/Sailor Moon
- ) Chronos warns Queen Serenity that her actions considering a
"recent" uprising against her will lead to the downfall of
the Silver Millennium.
- ) Princess Beryl involved...
- ) Setsuna is forced to choose between her lover,
Chronos, who sides against Serenity.
- ) Serenity looks only at the short-term 'picture'
- ) Setsuna blindly follows Serenity
- ) Chronos/Kronus allows Serenity to think she killed
him when he confronts her.
- ) Chronos "leaves" behind his "time-staff" which
Setsuna take up, becoming Senshi of Time.
- ) Chronos's "prophecy", as it becomes called, is fulfilled
through Beryl joining the Negaverse
- ) The prophecies deal with the Fall of the Silver
Millennium, Sailor Moon, who doesn't in the SM, and
- ) Princess Serenity/Usagi, despite attempts otherwise,
learns of her father. She learns that Chronos and
Kronus are the same person. She feels that Serenity,
her mother, is only a pretender to Kronus's Throne...
- ) Present Story
- ) Sailor Senshi are fighting "element monsters"
- ) The first monster is made up of Water, with a control
sphere of radius one meter.
- Mercury detects control sphere within few minutes
- Mars, Jupiter, and Venus vaporize it
- ) The second monster is made up of Fire, with a control
sphere of radius one millimeter.
- Mercury takes almost 30 min.s to find control
- Mercury, Neptune, and Sailor Moon combine their
powers, Moon as a booster, to dose the monster.
- ) The third monster is made up of Earth, with a control
sphere the size of a electron.
- Mercury can't find control sphere, too small
- Monster re-generates after Senshi attacks
- Monster absorbs dirt, steel, concrete, etc
- Leading monster (al la MKR) to lake, only produces
mud. (Venus: 'free mud facial')
- Tuxedo Kamen's rose, little effect, but grows
- Senshi get their asses's kicked
- Monster avoids Tuxedo Kamen, while concentrating
on Sailor Moon, especially when she's near Tuxedo
- ) While fighting Earth-Monster, Energy Wave "comes in"
- ) Ami's computer detects in during fight
- ) Ami tells all the Senshi to "power down"
- ) Wave exists on all frequency and is composed of EM,
- ) Wave over-loads Earth Monster
- ) Wave "super-charges" Mamoru
- ) Rei, Setsuna, and Usagi are rendered unconscious
- Rei is psychic/empathic, Wave "boosts" her to
- Setsuna is psychic/chronic-sense, Wave "boosts" her
- Usagi is the only mage-born of the Senshi, Wave
"activates" Usagi's natural powers that her Sailor
Moon powers damp, so she can control them.
- Mamoru carries Setsuna over his right should, Rei
over his left shoulder, and Usagi in his arms. (Ami
notes that Mamoru is carrying all the women he's
loved/or been loved by.)
- ) All other Senshi are badly hurt
- Venus/Jupiter, Mercury/Saturn, Neptune/Uranus help
- ) Senshi and Mamoru head towards Rei's Temple, closest
- ) Wave destroys varies artifacts of Magical origin,
nuclear waste, and other things
- World panic lasts a week
- Point of origin of the Wave is Mount Phoenix, China
- ) At the temple, Senshi can NOT power up
- ) Ami's computer (which she's been holding) is out of power
- Runs on a magical power source which was "powered
down" to protect it and solar energy. Two hours to
- ) Senshi "rest up" for some time while waiting for Ami's
computer to recharge.
- Makoto cooks a meal
- Minako sings a song
- Michuru and Hariku check out how everything else
- ) Ami's computer notes that Mamoru is "super-charged"
while the henshin sticks are "powerless"
- Ami has Mamoru, only standing on his own, to hold
her henshin stick while she examines it with her
- Both computer and Minako point out that as Mamoru
holds the henshin stick, it's being "recharged"
(absorbing some of Mamoru's excess energy)
- One henshin stick takes one hour to "charge"
- Two henshin sticks take two hours to "charge"
- ) Mamoru "charged" henshin sticks, side-effects
- When first transformed, Senshi appears in a
- Second "stage" tuxedo changes to sailor fuku
with tuxedo vest and coat
- Final stage, normal Senshi outfits
- Senshi's powers increased, those Senshi without
weapons, get weapons... Ami/staff, Minako/sword,
- ) Rei "awakes" first... Mamoru/Prince Endymion is able to
help Rei deal with telepathty.
- ) Setsuna "awakes" second... Mamoru and Rei help her
- ) Usagi "awakes" last... No knowledge of "current
events", thinks she's still in the Moon Kingdom.
Doesn't believe others... differently until they take
her outside at night to see the moon. Stuck as Princess
- ) Ranma battles Saffron
- ) Ranma saves Akane.
- ) Ranma and Saffron in final confrontation "kill" each
- Saffron, being a Monster/Immortal, "dies" and
returns to "egg-form" with a white/blue flash.
- Ranma's body "seems" to absorb some of Saffron's
egg's energy and "re-awakes" weak (as a kitten).
- ) Akane and Shampoo (temporary truce) help Ranma home.
- Akane has been changed after her 'near-death'
- Shampoo knows that Ranma loves Akane, but, she
can't return to her home without Ranma (Amazon
law). Akane feeling sorry for Shampoo invites her
to stay with her and Ranma.
- Akane/Shampoo don't get along. Different
- ) After battle, Ranma starts to glow white and blue at
times for no apparent reason.
- Ranma can "control" his curse.
- Ranma experiences foresight, psionics, and magical
- Ranma is Kronus/Chronos...
- Pluto still gots the 'hots' for Chronos... big time.
- Usagi wants Kronus back on the Throne...
(thus threatening Crystal Tokyo)
- Half the Senshi think that the time of Titans is past so Kronus is
"disrupting" things like Crystal Tokyo, while other half,
including Usagi (who doesn't want to rule), that if Kronus takes
back the throne, another Golden Age will happen. Thus dividing
- Usagi sees Kronus/Chronos/Ranma as her Master/Lord/Father and will be
fanatic that everyone else should too... (Parallel, Mars-Serenity)
- Mamaru is one of the Monsters that Gaia had pity on, and he was reborn
on Earth in the form of Prince Endymion in the Silver Millennium.
- Saffron serves Kronus and knows "Chronos"'s 'secret'
- Amazons demand "justice" in regard to Shampoo's defeat... Saffron
In this un-named fic, all the answers are 'Kronus'...
- Why is Ranma always an 'ally' of the Senshi?
- Who was Princess Serenity's Father and what was, if any, his
- How did Queen Serenity come to the throne?
- Why are all the Senshis female?
- Where did Pluto and the Time Gate come from?
- Who ruled the Heavens before Serenity/Zeus...
- Who is the Lord of Eternity/Time/Chaos/Change...
- Who is called the Immortal, the Wise, the All-Seeing, the Kind,
- Who established the Powerful House of Saturn and Sailor Saturn...
- Who dealt harshly with his rebelious 'children' by simply leaving
them to their own devices...
- Who took a 'lesser form' called 'Chronos' to 'move' among his
children and created various artifacts (ie Silver Imperial
Crystal, the Time Gate)...
- Who did Queen Serenity drugged and raped to produce a powerful
heir thus setting up her own downfall and the Fall of the Silver
- Who loved Pluto, then Senshi of Dead/Necromacy
- Who fought against Queen Serenity to prevent the Fall of the Silver
- Who was betrayed by Pluto when she had to choose between Love and
Duty, Loyality and Justice, Present/Future and Eternity...
- Who's banner Pluto took up after his 'defeat' and became the Senshi of
Time, in honor of...
- Who's return that Pluto longs for and dreads...
- Who is the person that Princess Serenity knows is the true, rightful
Ruler and her Master, Lord, and Father....
- Who's very exists threats Crystal Tokyo...
- Kronus, who's been 'reborn' as Ranma Saotome...
- Who was awakes after 'battling' Saffron, his loyal servant...
- Who forced Pluto to decide if she would smother her soulmate/Heart's
Desire in his crib or suckle from her bosom...
- Who is 'ignorant' of his 'true' past but who's past only
Princess/Neo-Queen Serenity knows the 'recent' parts...
- Who gave 'birth' to Chaos, the Negaforce, Queen/Empress Metallia, and
- Who doesn't believe a single mortal/immortal can truly rule...
Have any comments?