Can't Go Back

Part 3

by

Shaule Sachs


Version 0.2 HTML

#include <alternate_universe/std_disclaimer.h>
#include <fusion/std_disclaimer.h>
#include <hokuto_no_ken/std_disclaimer.h>
#include <ranma/std_disclaimer.h>
#include <souten_no_ken/std_disclaimer.h>

Note: Based off of and continuation from "Return of the Fist" (RAAC:/pub/archive/anime-fan-works/Ranma/ranma.fotns.return-of-the-fist) by Anand Rao (anandr@earthlink.net) with permission and modification from the few issues of "Fist of the North Star" that Viz has released to the original, complete "Hokuto No Ken" series by Buronson and Tetsuo Hara and currently-being-released prequel "Souten No Ken" (Fist of the Blue Sky) series by Tetsuo Hara.


     At the crack of dawn, Ranma Saotome left the Tendo-ke and headed to the old Ono Clinic, checking with those there as to how well the reopening was coming. Shan Li had assured him that they would be ready for business tomorrow morning, and flyers would go out that afternoon. The new sign, proclaiming its new ownership and name, 'Nerima Hokuto Clinic,' was already up. In the Dawn's early light, the Hokuto Shichisei, that served as the background of the sign, seemed to glow and bath the clinic in holy light. As if Kami-sama, himself, had blessed it. Still, for Formality's Sake, a local priest would come in the afternoon to bless the building and grounds, purifying them.

     In truth, as the Hokuto Shin Ken Successor, he was actually a Warrior-Priest, and could, technically, bless the grounds and buildings himself. Not that many Successors, had much of a chance to fulfill their priestly duties, which were mainly for when they built and maintained their Hokuto Temple when they 'retired.' He was far from retirement, as well as the simple fact, he did not know where, or even when, he would get around to building his own Hokuto Temple, as was part of his priestly duties. Ti Lin's Temple was the cave she had lived in, and upon her death, it had caved in. Her father's Temple was a former Dojo, and in all likelihood, his would be similar. But that was for later.


     As Ranma left the newly refurbish Nerima Hokuto Clinic, heading back to the Tendo-ke, he had a folder tucked under his arm and a bit of a smile on his face. Yukiko had told him of her plans to meet with Cologne today, and 'explain' the new 'understanding' between the Amazon Nation and him. He was half-tempted to be there, himself, for it, just to see Cologne's face when she received the Council's degrees and news of his plans for the Future.

     How much of the Hokuto, Cologne truly knew besides the legends and rumors of Hokuto Shin Ken, he wasn't sure. Nor what Cologne would think of his 'forming' his own 'nation,' his 'Hokuto Society,' made up from those that wished to follow him and his Ways. He was surprised when so many had pledged themselves to his new society, knowing his Past and what might lay ahead. He was especially surprised that a few of the 'elite' of Amazons, Healers and Warriors, had willingly joined him, knowing they would be giving up many luxuries and glory of their old Lives. Of course, he accepted them equally, just as he had with the others, from both the Musk Dynasty, Mount Phoenix people, street fighters, and others that proved themselves.

     He knew the Amazon Council had sent a few with him, solely to gain intelligence on himself and Hokuto Shin Ken. After all, Shin had greatly injured Ti Lin, who they felt, being female, was the greatest of the Successors, so it was probably that it was only a matter of time until he too was weaken as well. That he had already surpassed his Sensei, even before his ascension to Successor, was only known to himself, his Sensei, the Nanto Emperor Souther, who had 'tested his mantle' for the sake of peace between Hokuto and Nanto, and the Nanto General Yuria, who witnessed the exchange of the full powers of Hokuto and Nanto, and the guy-bonding that occurred afterwards between two Brothers-in-Fate. Both of whom, swore before her, never to drink like that again. And this time, they meant it. Still, he had taken precautions, which every new member had to agree to, to preserve the nature of the Hokuto.

     He knew he had grandiose plans for the Future... more then any of his predecessors had. Yet it felt right to him. True, as the Successor he was the Kami of Death, but he knew and felt, he could be so much more.

     With that thought, he had a smile on his face, which he shared with the brave souls he passed on the street, who could not help in sharing his smile with others, spreading some much needed hope and joy into the Ward. The day got brighter as he went...

     Still, even in his cheer, his senses were active, thus he heard a disturbance occur a mile from where he was, and he went to investigate it.


     It was a good morning for one Asami Hasimoto, age twenty-five, as she strolled down the streets of Nerima. She had just passed her medical board exams and was on her way to start her new job as a nurse practicer at Nerima General Hospital. The air was a bit crisp and refreshing. And since school had started an hour or so ago, she had the street to herself... unfortunately.

     As she passed an alleyway, she was grabbed from behind and forced to her knees before three young men...

     All three youths wore dark-blue pants, light-blue street jackets, with medium-blue gloves, giving them an uniform-like appearance. Added the stylized red-black bloody cross on their backs and a stylized red-blue dragon patch on their right shoulder only added to the militant image.

     Asami did not like the look in the three youth's eyes, full of arrogance, lust, and the desire to hurt others.

     The first youth had a cruel smile as he looked her up and down and said, "Ohh... We're going to have fun with you, doll."

     The second youth took out a knife and nodded his head.

     The third youth did nothing but had a vacant smile on his face.

     Asami screamed as the cold knife blade passed over her chest, cutting open her blouse and bra. The third youth seem to be awaken by her scream, looked annoyed at her, and then hit her to silence her. The second youth continues removing her clothes by cutting them off. Asami cried silently to herself in shock that something like this was happening... She had accepted the position in Nerima because she felt she could do the most good there, but she heard rumors that things had changed in the Ward, but she could not imagine that not only something like this could happen... It could not happen to her.

     Asami remained very still as the first youth started to grope her exposed chest. Silent tears fell from her closed eyes as the second youth joined the first in fondling her. She because terrified when the third youth began to pet her hair and muttering about some pet cat... Unable to cope, Asami's brain shutdown.


     Ranma looked at the three youths with disgust on his face. As much as he wished to tear the animals apart... that wasn't his way. Instead in a controlled voice, he asked, "What do you three think you're doing?"

     The three youths blinked and jumped away from Asami until they saw it was just a single youth seemingly of their age. The three went back to fondling Asami's unconscious form, ignoring Ranma.

     Ranma tried again, "You have only a few seconds to answer me..."

     "Or what?" the second youth replied.

     The first youth snorted and remarked, "Baka kid, go play somewhere else. We're having our fun here."

     Ranma just shook his head and replied, "We don't like such things here."

     "Oh? Whose foolish enough to mess with the Crimson Tigers?" the first youth stated, to which the other two youths made sounds of agreement.

     "Oh... I know of several here would kick your ass with easy," Ranma said casually.

     "And you're going to go run away and get them?" the second youth ventured.

     Ranma cracked his knuckles, smiled and replied, "No need."

     The last youth fell to the ground, unconscious, in the space of half a heartbeat. In addition to rendering the youths unconscious, he had pressed several tsubo points that will cause the youths to speak only the complete truth, weaken their muscle structure to the point where they will barely be able to withstand their own weight let alone use any weapon, even a plastic knife, and have a reduced hormone level.

     By the time that half a heartbeat became a full one, Ranma was next to Asami, examining her, and found nothing broken or life-threatening. He used some hikou point to dull her memories of what happened. He didn't think it would be a good idea to erase them completely, although, he could easily do so, but just lessen them to something that came from a common nightmare. Seeing that her clothes were shuddered, he removed his shirt and covered her with it.


     Officer Reiko Yonai was no stranger to Nerima. In fact, she, herself, was a martial artist of some fame, having always won all the Kendo tournament she had entered since the age of fifteen. After winning the Nation-Wide Kendo circuit three years in a round, she had gotten bored and joined the Nerima Police Force looking for some excitement in her life. Something that the Nerima Ward of Tokyo had in spades, especially now. She and several other native Nerimians on the Police Force were not about to give up on their homes as the others had.

     As she made her morning foot-patrol, she thought she heard the sound of fighting coming down a particular alley way. When she got there, she just stared at the scene before her.

     Laying on the ground, unconscious, where three Crimson Tiger gang members, who had been terrorizing Nerima for the past year or so. Whom the Police had been very ineffective in dealing with. Upon the rare occurrence of arresting such a gang member, which always resulted in a lot of down-time for a number of officers, some low-life lawyer came and sprang them.

     A bit nervous, Reiko gripped the bokken she had in place of the standard issue police-baton.

     Then her eyes fell upon the handsome young man...

     Her grip on her bokken changed from Kendo one to a much older Art. Her heartbeat which had begun to race from fear, now, beat faster from another instinct beside fight-or-flight. Her Kendo ready-stance changed to one that showed off her body from one that protected it.

     As she examined the young man's body and bare chest, she licked her lips to moisten them. She came to his upper chest and the seven-scars there, she glupped nervously, knowing this wasn't average martial artists, even for Nerima. She quickly raised her head to take in the young man's face, beautiful smile and gently blue-grey eyes, which calmed her down her nervousness a bit. As for her hormones that had died with her nervousness in meeting one of the infamous Nerima Wrecking Crew face-to-face, returned, but subdued to the realization she was still on-duty and three unconscious Crimson Tiger gang members were laying on the ground not three meters away.

     "Hello, Officer Yonai-san," the young man greeted her in soft voice that belittled his rugged looks. "Those three... punks... over there, tried to assault this young lady. If you would kindly call for a wagon, you can take them to jail without any more trouble."

     Reiko blinked at that and very timidly asked, "How do you know my name?" She mentally berated herself for not speaking in a normal voice.

     The young man smiled and just pointed at her name tag over her left breast.

     Reiko just blushed in response.

     After a moment of comfortable silence, Reiko stated in a sad voice, "Without a statement or a confession, we won't be able to hold them..."

     Reiko took an unconscious step back as she saw a touch of anger on the young man's features.

     With a touch of power in his voice, as if he was a kami, he said, "That won't be a problem, Officer."

     And for some unknown reason, Reiko truly believed that the young man was correct.

     Reiko watched as the young man picked up a young, very beautiful (no she wasn't jealous... really... she wasn't... no matter that she wanted to be in the young man's arms like that... held like that... sigh...) woman, whom she had not truly noticed before.

     While in her little hentai daydream starring the young man and herself, said young man was walking away!!!

     "HEY!" Reiko shouted while blushing. "Stop!"

     The young man had amused smile on his face as he turned his head towards her in an inquiring manner.

     "You can't just leave a crime scene," Reiko stated officially. Under her breathe she muttered, "Besides, I haven't gotten your phone number yet."

     Reiko was a bit puzzled when the young man's face seem to have gotten a bit fluttered, as if he heard her muttering.

     "I need to get this young lady somewhere she can relax," the young man said.

     "Well, I can have a ambulance here in ten minutes," Reiko stated with proud. She was proud her Ward still functioned despite all that was occurring.

     "That won't be necessary," the young man replied.

     "But," she began.

     The young man seemed to take on a thoughtful look, then brighten as he reached into a pant's pocket and pulled out a business card. As he handed her the card, he said, "Here you go. You can contact me at the phone number listed below."

     And with that the young man left. Reiko wouldn't be able to tell anyone in which direction the young man went in, since she had been concentrating on memorizing his butt too much. She did call for a pickup for the three gang members. After which she, finally, looked at the business card and noticed the name.

     Ten minutes later, the responding officers found a shell-shocked, blushing-so-much-she-glowed Officer Reiko Yonai.


     Ranma took the young woman back to the Medical University, since he would get less questions there, and Shan Li had reported that the Clinic, currently, had no room for patients at the moment. Doctor Ichiro Choshi was, of course, surprised to see him back so soon.

     "Can't wait to begin, Ranma-sensei?" Doctor Choshi joked.

     Ranma tried to smile at his new title, but failed as he said, "This woman was attacked just a little while ago. I have healed her physical injuries and dulled her memories of the incident to something of a common nightmare. I think it would be best if she woke up in a hospital room and as well as had someone to look after her for awhile."

     Choshi-sensei nodded and proceeded to help Ranma admit the young woman to the medical university's hospital wing. To help with the paperwork and the legalize, Choshi-sensei assigned himself as the primary doctor, since Ranma had only been certified in traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, Shiatsu, and the like. While he couldn't work in a hospital, not yet at least, but could and did run his own traditional medicine clinic as Tofu Ono did, without any problems. Of course, Ranma wasn't satisfied with just that.

     Since no one knew who she was, she was registered as Jane Doe[1]. Ranma assured Choshi-sensei that she would remain asleep for the rest of the day, awaking with tomorrow's sunrise. With that, Ranma faced the review board, who grudgingly passed him.


     It was slightly after lunch time that Ranma returned to the Tendo-ke. Both Kasumi and Nodoka frowned at seeing him.

     "Ranma-chan," his mother addressed him, in full worried-mother mode. She rushed on, "Where have you been? What about your education? Did you finish High School? Are you going to College? What courses will you taking?"

     Ranma blinked, noting she had said all that in a single breath, and replied in a mature voice, "I was out taken care of several things for the Future."

     Of all the responses she expected from her son that was not one of them. As such, she could only stand there blinking her eyes in confusion.

     "Which reminds me," Ranma said simply, "this is for you, Kasumi-chan."

     Kasumi could only blink as she was handed a folder of papers.

     With that, Ranma walked out of the hallway and into the Dojo.


     Ranma counted down until his mother, moments later came storming in, saying, "No son of mine will be a ronin!"

     Calming his mother down a bit with the Hokuto, he stated, "Of course not, why should I be a ronin? When I can be a medical doctor."

     "Doctor?" Nodoka echoed in surprise.

     Ranma nodded, handed his new business card over to his mother, and said, "I plan on re-opening Tofu-sensei's clinic in the next day or so, and take modern medical classes as I can. While I'll never be an ordinary medical doctor, I can get certified...." He thought, //As long as my Hokuto duties don't interfere.//

     Nodoka could only nod her head in agreement. Her face brighten at the idea of her son, her manly son, going to be a Doctor.


     Seeing that his mother was off in her own little world, Ranma went back into the living room to check on Kasumi, who hadn't moved an inch after reading the folder containing her acceptance letter and full scholarship to the University of Tokyo's Medical School.

     Ranma waved his hand in front of Kasumi's face, and got no reaction.... so he tapped a hikou point to reset Kasumi's brain and get it into gear.

     For a second, Ranma thought he had messed up, even a Hokuto Masters weren't perfect, when Kasumi began to cry. But he could tell from her aura that, and Ti Lin's knowledge and spirit confirmed, that it was a cry that was long overdue. So Ranma just enfolded her into his arms and held her.

     As he held Kasumi, he noted how small Kasumi now seemed, both because he grew some additional height and the false front that Kasumi had put up when he was around before... He didn't know that Kasumi had been doing less and less around the Tendo-ke since he left, withdrawing further and further into herself since he left to study in China.

     After the incident with the Warrior-Princess, Kasumi had been nothing more then a robot that followed Nodoka around. But with Ranma back...


     Ranma, quietly, held Kasumi in his arms and wondered if he had not left, would things still be as bad as they seemed? He had noted that Officer Yonai had no problems with his version of events, that she took it for granted that someone in Nerima could have gotten raped, something unthinkable before he left. Still, she seem to have been willing and determine to take action about the punks, whether he was there or not. He would need to check with Daigoro-san about her.

     After some time, Kasumi regain control of herself and stepped back, looking a bit worried at what he thought of her for falling apart like that. He just smiled at her until she smiled back.

     "Feel better?" he inquired.

     Kasumi only trusted herself only to nod her head.

     Ranma bent down, picked up the folder that Kasumi had dropped, and handed it back to her.

     Gently, he said, "You need to decide soon, if you wish to join this semester, since the semester will starts in a week. Or you can wait until next..."

     "A week?" Kasumi's small voice asked.

     Ranma nodded his head and said, "Here, let me show you what's available."

     He and Kasumi sat down, he opened the folder and set the various school booklets out. He sorted the schools out, based on program and location. He went over what each school had to offer as well as their pros and cons.

     Kasumi was amazed that knew so much and said as much.

     "Well," Ranma said shyly, "Even before... Shin... I was thinking of becoming a doctor..."

     Kasumi gasped. She couldn't conceive of the idea of Ranma as a healer... It was not that Ranma couldn't be a doctor... it was simply that she still had that impression of that long-lost child that first came to the Tendo home so long ago. She could only sum up her feelings with an "Oh my."

     Ranma just smiled at her. He knew that even after Saffron, no one, not his parents, thought of him as nothing more then a Martial Arts Instructor. Never mind that his father only had trained him to be a martial artist, not an instructor. Genma never understood the difference between an instructor and a practicer.

     Well, he had a number of surprises for everyone.


     Nabiki was surprised to find Ranma and Kasumi sitting, going over some pamphlets, and just seemly enjoying each other's company. Out of curiosity, she reached for a pamphlet to see what they were studying, but she was frozen in her tracks from a look from Ranma. She had always thought of him as just like her Imooto, a dumb jock, whom she could out-think quite easily. For after all, brains over brawns and all that... But, this new Ranma... there was an intelligence... and power... something she realized she missed in the old Ranma, either because of his naivety, which she mistook for stupidity, or because she had type-casted him with Akane.

     "Oh? Nabiki when did you get home?" inquired Kasumi with a smile. Nabiki noted it was the first genuine smile on her face that she could recall seeing in a long time.

     "I've been home for a while now," Nabiki found herself saying. She was going to lie and say that she just got home, but Ranma's look, somehow, kept her from doing so.

     Excited, Kasumi motioned Nabiki around the table and exclaimed, "look at all the school pamphlets Ranma-kun got for me..."

     Surprised, she did just that, noting that all the schools were top-notch, with great reputations, and on the high-end of the price range. Despite seeing her Oneesan's excitement, she found herself remarking as such.

     Kasumi frowned and seemed almost on the verge of despair, which had Nabiki feel like a heel.

     Ranma hugged Kasumi and replied, "Kasumi-chan, the price of the school doesn't matter."

     "Nani?" Kasumi inquired. Nabiki looked sharply at him thinking, //if he hurts my sister, I'll...//

     He picked up a piece of paper that Kasumi had set aside and showed it to her, saying, "You have a full scholarship, Kasumi-chan. Guaranteed by the Kitaooji Foundation for Women's Education. That you never have to repay or anything..."

     Silence reigned for several moments as that bit of information sunk in.

     Kasumi's laughter broke the silence. She laughed until she started to hiccup. Both Nabiki and Ranma drew concerned, but Nabiki didn't know what to do. Ranma's hand reached out, seemly caressed Kasumi's face, gently, and her body fell unconsciously into Ranma's arms. He picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.

     There, he gently set her upon her bed, undressed her to her underwear, let her under the covers, and gently caressed her cheek. All without a sound that Nabiki could hear as she followed him.

     Upon away from Kasumi's door, Nabiki begin, "Sao--."

     Ranma touched her, and she lost her voice. She also found that she could not move. The look on his face scared her. It was a look, she had only heard about from the others... when he had faced Saffron or got a small glipses of when he spoke of this final confrontation with Shin. She finally understood what Ryouga had meant when he had called it, 'the Face of a Warrior.' Had she control over her bladder at that moment, her shorts would be wet, and she would be busy making out her last will and saying prayers for her soul.

     In a soft, yet powerful voice that seemed to go no further then her ear, Ranma stated, "Do not spoil this for her, Tendo-san. Kitaooji Foundation is a legitimate scholarship program, created by Aya Kitaooji-dono, to ensure girls like Kasumi-chan, could pursue higher educational endeavors. Admitedly, mostly to find more worthy husbands, but, also to improve the community as a whole. Kasumi-chan needs this... Don't take away her dream."

     With that Ranma walked away, and a few moments later, Nabiki noticed she could move again. She blinked her eyes a few times. Her shorts were wet, she realized, and not just from her bladder.


     "That was a bit cruel, Ranma-chan, what you did to Nabiki-chan," Nodoka told him as she sat down next to him. He had known she had observed since Nabiki's comment about the cost of the schooling. She took his hand into her own, noting that his was larger, tougher, and powerful.

     Ranma just looked at his mother evenly, not saying anything.

     "My boy has grown up," she said sadly after a pause. She started to cry.

     Silently, he took her into his arms and just held her, saying nothing, but just being there for her. In his mind, he was frantically reviewing various techniques to help his mother, but his mind could not come up with anything, so he just held her.

     After a moment of silence, Nodoka pulled herself together and asked in a curious voice, "Where did you learn of the Kitaooji Foundation, Ranma-chan? While what you said is true, it's not widely known."

     "Ti Lin-dono had mention it," Ranma stated simply. It was not a lie, per say, since she had. He just was not going to mention the fact that Aya Kitaooji was Ti Lin's mother, whom she had 'late' in life.

     Nodoka just looked curious at Ranma and remarked, "Did you know that I had gotten into college on such a scholarship?"

     Ranma's eyes blinked several times. The image of his mother as a student... a teenager... kept going through his head, over and over again...

     Nodoka continued to speak, but Ranma was not paying any attention until she concluded with a smile, "And that's how I met and fell in love with your Father."

     Ranma blinked, and felt he just missed something important. But the concept that his mother was stuck at home in her teens and early adulthood, a virtual slave to taking care of her family and home, with little or no money to support said family, would not leave his mind nor allow any other thought from entering. Then his mother's last statement registered in his mind... and, for some reason, the closing scene of an old samurai drama came to mind, with Genma as the male lead and his mother as the love-interest. It was just such a comical scene in his head, that he had to laugh.

     Nodoka blushed and muttered, "I guess, looking back, it was funny..." And laughed a bit herself. Although, it sounded forced to Ranma, which brought him out of it.

     He just hugged his mother and mentioned that he loved her. He noted it was lunch time, so he fixed himself and his mother some sandwiches and tea. They ate in silence.


     There was a knock at the front door, and Ranma got up and went to get the door. He was not surprised that Daigoro Hajime knew were he was, nor that he would come visit. He ushered Daigoro in and to the kitchen, offering him a seat and tea.

     Nodoka took in Daigoro's uniform and looked questioningly towards Ranma.

     "Daigoro-san, my mother, Nodoka Saotome," he introduced. "Mom, this is Police Captain Daigoro Hajime-san of the Nerima Police Force, Special Unit One."

     "A pleasure to meet you, Saotome-san," Daigoro remarked politely, "Your son is a true man among men."

     Nodoka beamed in pride.

     Ranma just shook his head.

     "What brings you here, Hajime-san," Nodoka inquired.

     Daigoro smirked, and stated, "To ask, once again, for your son's help, Saotome-san."

     Ranma quietly groaned and tried to motion for Daigoro to stop. But his smirk just grew.

     Curiously, Nodoka remarked, "Again?"

     Daigoro tried to look surprised and said, "You didn't know?"

     "Know what?" Nodoka added, getting a bit impatient.

     "Why for the last four years or so, your son has help my Unit and others deal with some of the exotic Martial Artists that have popped up in Nerima from time to time. As well as help train some of the officers in Nerima," Daigoro stated, knowing full well that Ranma had hidden such activities from his family and friends.

     Nodoka looked sharply at her son, who just shrugged and muttered something about a 'Martial Artist's Code' and helping those that could not help themselves. She smiled at Ranma's embarrassment and knowledgement that her son was a man among men.

     "Why, did you know, Saotome-chan," Daigoro added, "that just this morning, your son stopped three Crimson Tigers from raping a young woman?"

     Her eyes got wide and checked to see if Ranma was alright.

     Ranma snorted in disgust, dismissing Nodoka's concerns, and explained, "Heck, Akane could have taken those punks."

     "Language, Ranma," Nodoka began. "But..."

     "Well, she could have," Ranma defended himself.

     "While, I have known Ranma too long to doubt his assessment of the situation involving Martial Arts," Daigoro remarked. "The Crimson Tigers were trained in Nanto Sei Ken."

     "Nanto?" Ranma exclaimed in surprise. "How? They found some scroll in a box of cracker-jacks?"

     Daigoro blinked and evenly replied, "By a Nanto Sei Ken Master..."

     Now Ranma was surprised and blinked, "Shin?"

     Daigoro nodded, "Correct."

     "Unlikely," Ranma answered back.

     "How do you figure that, Ranma-san?" Daigoro asked in curiosity.

     Ranma frowned and just stated, "I faced Shin."

     Daigoro paled and forced himself to repeat Ranma's statement, "You faced Shin of the Nanto Sei Ken?"

     "Nanto Koshuu Ken," Ranma corrected absently while pondering what Daigoro had just said.

     "But," Daigoro began, but stopped as Ranma opened his silk shirt, showing him the seven wounds in his chest in the shape of the Hokuto Shichisei constellation.

     "As I was, I didn't have a chance," Ranma stated calmly. In a controlled voice, he added, "Shin was 'taken care of' before I left on my training trip."

     "How?" Daigoro wondered.

     "In most things, there is a ying and a yang," Ranma recited. "The yang to Nanto Sei Ken's ying is Hokuto Shin Ken."

     "Hokuto? As in Hokuto Shichisei?" Daigoro asked. Seeing Ranma's nod, he added, "As in Hokuto Nerima Clinic?"

     "Hokuto Nerima Clinic?" Nodoka asked puzzled. "There's no such place..."

     "It's easier to show you," Ranma mentioned. He took his mother into his arms and went off to show her the Hokuto Nerima Clinic.

[=== End of Part 3 ===]
[=== Author Notes ===]
[1] I don't know what the Japanese equivalent is.
[=== End of Author Notes ===]


Previous Index Next


Last Updated: Mon Apr 19 18:46:53 CDT 2004
History File


Mailto: Zaxxon | [Atlantis]  | [One Up]