One-Shot Collection

Entry 02: Harry Potter and the Sisterhood

#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/alternate_universe>
#INCLUDE <std_disclaimer/harry_potter>
Version: <Date Stamp>
Beta-Reader: None.


Working Title: Harry Potter and the Sisterhood
Category: Alterate Universe/Crossover using Elements of _Sword of Truth_
Summary: Idea #79
Warning: Adult, Darkish Idea

What if the Mord-Sith-type of Dark Witches existed in the Harry Potter Universe?

Mord-Sith would be a sisterhood of dark witches (witches-only), who exist in secret and specialize in information gathering and assassinations.

Possible Organization: "Mother" is the leader of the Mord-Sith, "Big (Older) Sisters" are the leuitenents, and regular members are "(Younger) Sisters". Members are either born into the Sisterhood or kidnapped as children. Training is in keeping with the SoT books. Mord-Sith can control a Wizard through their own magic. Wizards are kidnapped by the Sisterhood, either to be used as tools/weapons, or for "pets/boy-toys/sex slaves".

A "Big Sister" takes an interest into Harry Potter, post-GoF/OotP, and wanting/takes him for her own. Harry is trained in magic, sex, and physically conditioned to be pleasuing to his Mistress. Harry wears only a collar (physical and emotional control) and a cockring (sexual and emotional control), so he's tanned practically all over as well as as very physically fit.

After Harry has been missing for six weeks or so, Voldemort starts to think that Grindelwald is still around and has Harry. After three months, Voldemort, himself, begins to search for Harry.

School starts without Harry, whose still missing. From Voldemort's attacks and statements, it's obvious that he doesn't know where Harry is either. One or two female staff member, as well as the new DADA teachers are part of the Sisterhood, but may not know of Harry's predicatement.

Slowly Harry learns to out-mordsith his Mistress, as well as learning all he can from them, in order to escape.

It will take a long time (nine months, a year, or more) for Harry to overcome/to dominate his Mistress, to make her his slave (turnabout)... and is confronted by the other "Big Sisters" and "Mother".
In the confrontation, he either slayes them all or manages to dominate them as well, possible even bonding them to him (Lord Rahl scenario) and unknowningly bonds Mother as his slave, which causes all the Sisterhood to be bonded to him. Immedidately after this confrontation, he escapes to Hogwarts, by apparation/teleport.
Harry's apparation/teleport to Hogswart either drops him in the Great Hall or the Hospital Wing, either way, he is still completley nude, collared, and cockringed (which forces him to have a permanent erection. He is a boy-toy and sets the "mood"). If it's the Great Hall, Harry won't be lacking female companionship, since he has been "dressed" and "conditioned" to be pleasing to females.



Head-girl Hermione Granger was considered the model witch of her generation. She had the respect and admiration of her peers and the Faculty. She had the awe and wonder of the younger students. She had the fear and hatred of her enemy, as well as, proof positive that all their so-called pure-blood rhetorics were non-sense. Her NEWTs have not even been officially graded yet, but she had a profession job already lined up. She was a Charms-Apprentice under the Charms-Master Filius Flitwick, whom she had been studying under since the summer between her fifth and sixth year, and all she had left was two years of Teacher-Assistant for the Charms class. After which, she would be recognized as a Charm-Mistress, herself, and the new Hogwarts Charm Professor, when Professor Flitwick fully retired, when she could take over. She was also a member of the Order of the Phoenix, where her training, for that, had also started the summer between fifth and sixth year. She had defeated more Death Eaters, then many Veteran Aurors.

All that she had done, there was only one witch who had done more and quicker.

Lily Potter Nee Evans.

The comparison irked her. For one major reason... her son.

Harry James Potter.

Her best friend... who could have been something more.

Harry James Potter, whom the Wizardary World had given up on.

But she had not.

A month before their O.W.L. exams in their fifth year at Hogwarts, an incident occurred during one of Harry's many detentions with Umbridge, and Harry Potter had never been seen again. All that was found of him was: (a) his torn, ripped clothes; (b) his damaged wand; and (c) his crushed glasses.

Nothing more of Harry was found.

Fortunately, there was an investigation into Harry's disappearance, which uncovered Umbridge's dark activities: sending Dementors to silence Harry, using Blood-Quills on students, performing the Unforgivables on students, and alienating potential allies, giving them no choice but to side with Voldemort. All with the approval of the then-Minister of Magic.

The fall-out had not been pretty. Fudge was voted out of office and Umbitch was sentence to the Dementor's Kiss.

What happened to Harry, somehow, got sweep under the rug in the feeding-frenzy against the Ministry.

The prevailing (so-called) thought to Harry's where-abouts were: that he was a coward, hiding out somewhere in the Americans, held by the majority of Wizardary populance, or, he was somewhere out East, training for the (final) battle against Voldemort.

Since Harry's kidnapping, everything had been going down-hill.

Her fifth year's Defence Against Dark Arts scores for OWLs and NEWTS where the highest for the past three hundred years. And it was all thanks to Harry's Defense Association, And she was sure if Harry was around to take his OWLs, he would have gotten the highest grade ever. He taught the upperclassmen their NEWTs with the same easy he taught the First-Years. Only, she did the initial research and planning for the Defense Association, but Harry did his share and beyond. Hogwarts had more Wizards and Witches that could cast the Pratronus Charm then the entire Auror Department and the Department of Mysteries combined.

And then to top the year off, Voldemort made an attempt to retrieve a Prophecy from the Department of Mysteries, involving Neville Longbottom of all people. Fortunately, she and Harry's Army, with some assistance from the Order, was able to destroy the Prophecy. Although, doing so cost Neville his sanity. At least now, he was with his parents.

Oh, the Ministry did try to locate Harry, but after nine months just gave up on him. Only she, Voldemort and Dumbledore seemed to care that Harry was out there... kidnapped... and alone.

Life continued on.

Without Harry. Somehow. He would have wanted that.

In their sixth year, many looked to Ron and herself to fill the "gap" that Harry's kidnapping left. Ron tried... but he was no Harry, and everyone in Harry's Army reminded him of that each time. She and Ron had tried dating, but the only things they have in common were: they were both Gryffindors, and friends of Harry. Without Harry, they didn't have anything, really.

Plus, she had devoted what time she wasn't in class or being trained by the Order, to study and work on locating Harry herself. So she really did not have time for a relationship. Especially, with such as prat as Ron turned out to be. The only difference between Ronald Weasley and Draco Malfoy was, Ron was for the so-called "Light", and Draco was for the so-called "Dark."

Unlike Voldemort and Dumbledore, she had two edges in finding Harry. The First and foremost, she had his wand. She had taken it when no one had any idea what to do with it, and brought it to Ollivander for repair. Since everyone assumed the wand was snapped by Umbridge, a then Ministry Employee, it was felt to be an offical wand-snapping. Thus, legally, Mister Ollivander could not repair it. That there was no proof or paper-work to support that did not matter. After all, Hagrid's wand was snapped on a mere suspicion, and even after proof to the contrary had been properly filed and reported by Harry. Still, Mister Ollivander did lend her books on wand repair.

Her second edge, helped with her first. By having Fawkes helping her, she was able to repair Harry's wand and have a better chance of finding him.

Dumbledore, through means he was not willing to share, believed that Harry was still in Europe. Voldemort, through their Scar-bond, knew that Harry was somewhere within Greater Britain. Using Harry's wand, Fawkes, and a conglomerate of search/location charms, she narrowed it down to somewhere East of Hogwarts, within Scotland.

She also knew that Harry felt lots of pain and some magical pleasure. Which got her to study sex-magic, who to try to figure out what Harry was going through, and a possible additional resource to use to find and rescue him.

but even with Fawkes, Professors Flitwick and Dumbledore's help, she could only generalize what his condition was and where he was. Not enough to mount a rescue mission.

Then seventh year, the new DADA Teacher, Professor Felicia Faust... she did not like her. Hogwart never had a good DADA Teacher, save Professor Lupin and Haary. Professor Faust was not as bad as Umbitch, for she did teach advance magic to the witches of her class, but, to the wizards, she only taught dibble. No wizard could do right in her class. No witch could do any wrong. And all the witches enjoyed it. All the wizards where either too taken with Professor Faust's beauty to care, or to scared to be used as target practice for the witches to talk.

Worse, Professor Faust had corrupted her friend Ginny Weasley. Instead of hanging out with her and helping find Harry. Ginny spent her time either with Professor Faust, for private lessons that she gave to certain witches, or acting terrible to various wizards she was stringing along.

And the look Ginny had in her eyes when she tried to take about Harry... gave her goosebumps and a sense of dread.

All she had was a hunch and nothing more, but she could not help feeling that Professor Faust and her sisters had something to do with Harry's kidnapping and continue disappearance.

She scrowled at Professor Faust as she walked to the Head-table to talk to Professors Dumbledore and Flitwick about her latest attempts to locate Harry. She felt a warmth from Harry's wand, which she had with her at all time, before she heard it.

Crack!

There in the Great Hall of Hogwarts, where apparition was not suppose to be possible, the cracking sound of apparition was heard.

There standing in the Great Hall, covered in blood, gusts, scars, and nothing else was Harry Potter.

The power flowing off of him was awesome and terrifying.

His eyes blazing in Avada Kedavra-green fire.

A sword of some type in his right hand.

Harry Potter looked like an Angel of Death, or a legendary God of War, then the wizard he was.

Professor Faust was on the ground, in a fetal position, clutching her chest. She noted, absently, almost in a similiar manner Snape would clutch at his Dark Mark when Voldemort was angry at him.

She also noted, as she gazed upon Harry, that he had no tan lines, save two. A band of white skin around his neck and another around his manhood and testicles.

She knew she was blushing as she stared at her best friend's nude form. The technical side of her brain was wondering what it would feel like to touch such a powerful wand, let alone, what it would feel like to be connected to such a masterpiece.

The scars on Harry's body were too numerious to count. many were old, probably from his stay with the Dursleys. The rest must have been from his captivity. Runes of forced sex-magic and other rituals were clearly seenly upon his body.

Those Avada Kedavra-green eyes locked on her, and she stood shocked still. For the first time, in a long time, she did was at a lost what to say.

In a clear, powerful voice that commanded attention and obedience, Harry inquired, "Hermione?" He shook his head, as if to clear it. Then shouted, "NO! You will not fool me again! Bitch! I will kill you all!"

Everyone in the Great Hall started praying for they knew that he could do just that too.

Members of the Faculty and students that did try to defend themselves only got as far as drawing their wands. Once drawn, their wands exploded and they were hurled back against the walls of the Great Hall.

Then, a heavenly melody of a phoenix was heard, filling the Great Hall.

In a flash, Fawkes was there. His song calmed everyone, but a few, who grabbed their eyes as if in pain. He circled around Harry.

There was a flash of fire, and both Fawkes and Harry was gone.

//Where?// Hermione asked herself. //Hospital Wing!//

Using accidental magic to boost herself, Hermione ran quickly towards the hospital wing of Hogwarts. As she ran, she screamed a waring, "Madam Pomfrey!"

Those still in the Great Hall, either too scared or too shocked to move, could hear a huge explosion from the direction of the Hospital Wing.

Within an hour, numerious owls could be seen leaving Hogwarts. Many from witches to their parents stating that it would be advantagious of thier family to align themselves with Potter, by say marriage, and they were more then willing to do the Family such an honor. A few messages stated that it would be in their Family's best interest to change sides, if they wish to survive. It was clear to all, which ever side had Potter, would be victorious.


[?Scene in Hospital Wing?]


News had some how leaked to the Daily Prophet of Harry's return. Fortunately, for Harry's sake, there were no actual pictures. Although, it was only a matter of time until someone used a Pensieve and recorded the image. Poor Harry... During his time at Hogwarts, his name was in the papers and news constantly, regardless of what the actual news item was. Sometime during what would have been his sixth-year, he finally got his wish and was all but forgotten by the News. But now...

There was nothing but Harry in the Prophet. Front page was dramatic retelling of what had occurred in the Great Hall. Only half of the article was factual. The rest was filled with speculations on where Harry was and what he was doing.

Page two held tales of sorcerers, who broke off from the Wizarding World some time long ago, because of a mistaken (in wizard's opinion) opinion of superiority over wizards. Page three was about, maybe, Harry was actually a sorcerer, noted for their wand-less magic, had been brought to their world and he had fought (evil) sorcerers to return to his true home.

Page four held speculations of a greater evil then Voldemort, such as demons, evil godlings, and the like, roamed the world (again). With the following pages about possible roles that Harry might have been training for and fulfilling in his absence from the Wizardary World.

Towards the end of the Prophet, there was a small article about the mystical Seven Dark Queens and their followers, known only as the Sisterhood. A coven of (dark) witches banded together to prevent the rise of another Dark King such as Mordred, who destroyed much of Avalon and Wizard-Britain. Even over a thousand years later, the Dark King Mordred was not spoke of, even among dark wizards, without fear and dread.


Hermione looked over the kitchen of the Number 12 Grimmauld Place and smiled. After Sirius had been declared innocent with the capture of Wormtail in her sixth-year, he had renovate Grimmauld Place when not out phsyical searching for Harry. Grimmauld Place was a lively place, done in rosey colors of gold, red, blue, and greens. Although, no one would really notice with all the gloomy Order members that had been in and out.

But now, with all the friendly chatter and laughter, Grimmauld Place was as welcoming as the Gryffindor Common Room.

Several witches and wizards greeted her and congratuated her on her previous successful missions against the Death Eaters. Only two year or so, she was looked down upon as a child, now she was a Sister-in-Wands, a part of their families.

She took her place among them. She was one of them. After all, she was number three on Voldemort's hate-list. Harry and Dumbledore being numbers one and two, alternating every other week or so in placement.

When Dumbledore entered the room, everyone got quiet and took their seats. He began the meeting and called upon her to tell the Order what happened as she had been, practically, at ground zero for Harry's return.

She told them what happened, ignoring the comments made by various (immature) witches (and wizards), and then sat down.

"Now, Poppy will report on Mister Potter's condition," Dumbledore stated after Hermione state down.

Everyone waited. When Madam Pomfrey did not start her report, everyone, including Dumbledore, looked around for her. Madam Pomfrey was no where to be find.

Since everyone was at the meeting, hearing the front door open and closed with Mrs Black's screaming at someone, brought ever wand out and pointed at the entrance door.

Many wands and jaws dropped as Madam Pomfrey entered the room, using a case and looking every bit her rumored one hundred plus years. Several of the wizards rushed up to her and, to the shock of all, accepted their help in getting to a chair.

Hermione noted there was a look of sadness and resignation in Madam Pomfrey's eyes. For the first time, she could not help thinking of the pillar of Hogwarts' Hospital Wing was an old-woman. Madam Pomfrey had been the rock bring order to chaos, the source of comfort and strength after a major Death Eater attack.

"Poppy?" Dumbledore asked uncertainly. He had never seen her in such a state before. And silently prayed never to see you like this again.

"Give me a moment, Albus," Poppy Pomfrey whispered.

Dumbledore nodded.

From her robe Poppy took a vial and downed it in a single gulp. Stream came out of her ears, she closed her eyes and relaxed a bit.

When Poppy's eyes open, Dumbledore asked kindly, "What is Mister Potter's condition, Poppy?"

Poppy sighed and said in a softly voice, "Given Master Potter's history, He should be, physical, back to His normal Self by the end of the week...."

None but Hermione and Dumbledore noted Madam Pomfrey's reference of Harry. But several noted the key word physical and commented about it.

Poppy sighed again, "There was evidence that Master Potter had been sexually tortured, raped, phsyically tortured, forced to undergo numerious dark-magic rituals, and abused for the length of his kidnapping."

There were gasps of surprise and exclaimations of outrage.

Gently, Dumbledore asked, "How...."

"Master Potter reacted quite violetly to witchcraft," Madam Pomfrey began as way of explanation. "Fortunately, my nephew was there. He visits me at Hogwarts towards the end of each school year, since he graduated. Also fortunately, my nephew has studied muggle healing arts, such as they are, and was able to understood what was going on and help Master Potter to calm down. So He could be treated."

Madam Pomfrey stopped, swallowed some air, and continued, "If one knows how to look, there is a difference between wizardary and witchcraft. All the magic used against Master Potter was witchcraft. The only wizardary was Master Potter's own."

"Can I go see him," Hermione asked. Many shot her looks for speaking out of turn.

"Even if it was possible, I wouldn't recommend it, Miss Granger," was Madam Pomfrey's reply.

"Why not?" Hermione all but whined.

"As I said, Master Potter reacted poorly to the mere presence of witchcraft," came the explanation. "Minerva was not even in the Hospital Wing, but Master Potter's magic set up a defense against her."

Dumbledore asked, "Why it isn't it possible, Poppy?"

Poppy blinked in surprise and stated, "Master Potter isn't in the Hospital Wing anymore."

"What?" Dumbledore exclaimed.

Confused, Poppy stated, "Why Headmaster, it was your phoenix that brought Master Potter in and it was your phoenix that took Him to, what I can only assume, is a more secure location. Although, the thought that Hogwarts isn't that secure... is troubling."

Dumbledore pondered that and remarked, "I am unaware of Fawke's involvement in all of this. Nor where Fawkes could have taken Mister Potter."


Key points:



Index