Idea Files
A Journel Into the Darkside
Size 3133
Series Ranma and Sailor Moon
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Black Lady (evil grown up Chibi-Usa) knows Ranma from Crystal Tokyo as the mysterious, immortal Sensei, Master of Martial and Mystic Arts that the Senshi pine for... Wanting to prove that she's better than her mother and more woman then the Senshi, Black Lady attempts to bed him... Failing that she infects Ranma with a Black Poison Crystal, that slowly corrupts him.
Amazons Versus the Justice League
Size 2305
Series DC Comics: Justice League
Last Access Mar 1 15:52:21 2002
Description The Amazons of Paradise Island wish to have children. They decide that Diana's friends are the ideal fathers. The problem is, Amazons are Warriors, and it's not in their nature to ask for favor(s), but to just take what they want. So they do.
Blue Slayer Ranma
Size 7062
Series Ranma, La Blue Girl, and Devil Hunter Yohko
Last Access Mon Dec 16 14:02:14 CST 2002
Description Ranma is trained in sexcraft at an early age and becomes a demon-slayer.
Burning Brightly
Size 1910
Series Ranma and X-Men
Last Access Mon Dec 9 17:13:18 CST 2002
Description Ranma is a mutant with tp/tk/psi abilities, and during the fight with Saffron becomes the new host for the Phoenix Force.
Dark Lady Leia Skywalker
Size 8499
Series Alternate Universe Star Wars
Last Access Thu Oct 14 07:51:33 2004
Description Young Leia was not hidden well enough and was discovered to be Anakin/Padme's daughter. The Emperor and Vader take over her upbringing, training her in the Ways of Jedi and Sith.
Green Lantern Ranma
Size 1460
Series Green Lantern and Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description The Guardians of the Universe decide to expand and re-organize the Green Lantern Corp from 3,600 Green Lanterns per 3,600 Sector, to a multi-level organization with Green Lanterns for Sectors, Planets, and Support... And they want Ranma Saotome to be the Green Lantern Martial Arts Instructor and Green Lantern of the Planet Earth.
Harry Potter and the Sisterhood
Size 3009
Series Harry Potter and concepts from Sword of Truth Series
Last Access Thu Oct 14 07:55:50 2004
Description Harry Potter is kidnapped by the mysterious Sisterhood to be one of their boy-toys. After a year or more, he escapes, how will everyone react/deal with a Harry whose seen and knows the dark side of women?
Heart of the Cards
Size
Series Ranma and Yu-Gi-Oh!
Last Access Mon Dec 16 14:03:35 CST 2002
Description Nodoka is a professional Duelist while Ranma and Genma are on their ten-year training trip, during which time Ranma learns to duel and attains the Millennium Eye and more.
Illusions
Size 8321
Series Ranma and Sailor Moon
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Several Storylines involved:
Storyline Alpha:
Ranma has had it with his so-called life in Nerima. And decides to leave, he leaves a few "surprises" behind, and goes the Nanban Mirror to travel to the Past, so no one can find him.
Storyline Beta:
Crystal Tokyo is a lie... A trap for the Senshi... The Senshi have been using their reserve power since their awakening in Modern Time... And their reserve power is running very low now... Pluto is the first to lose her power... follow by the Outers... then the Inners...
Storyline Gamma:
Ranma is the source of the Senshi's powers, and by his going back in Time, he has cut the Senshi's power off... Now, a single Senshi must travel back in Time to retrieve Ranma from the Past, so he can restore the Senshi' power... Too bad, for Ranma: Magic==Problems, Girl==Problems, so Magic Girl==Lots and Lots of Problems...
Love of a Demoness
Size 4253
Series Ah! Megami-sama and Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Ranma comes to the attention of Mara... Mara researches Ranma's life and all. She discovers that for just the little friendship that Akane offered to Ranma, he puts up with her and her abuse. She figures that how much more would he do if she gave him some true frienship... Of course, Mara ends up truly loving Ranma and Ranma truly loves Mara...
Mephisto
Size 4464
Series Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Mephisto, Demon Lord King, decide to invade the Earth Realm, only the Chosen One can stop him... So while sending his lieutenents to fulfill his plans, Mephisto personally strikes out at Ranma Saotome. Fortunately for Ranma and the World, Ranma had found a ancient martial arts scroll that contains powerful techniques to combat demons... Ranma is able to destroy Mephisto by disrupting his escape teleportation spell... Ranma is struck by the spell and sent elsewhere...
Unfortunately for the World, Mephisto's lieutenents carry out his plan...
After twenty years of fighting, only a small pockets of resistance remain in the world... with New Nerima as Humanity's last stronghold of resistance against the Demon Invasion. The Nerima Wrecking Crew and all have survived by learning some of the techniques on the scroll that Ranma found. Unfortunately, the scroll was damaged in Ranma's fight with Mephisto, so many of the more powerful techniques are lost...
But there's hope... A cult has formed on the belief that Ranma will be return to the World and get rid of the demons... Nabiki has risen to the top of this cult...
Nabiki and the Cult do return Ranma to their world, but Ranma isn't allow...
Midnight Son
Size
Series Ranma and Vampire Mythology
Last Access Mon Dec 9 19:20:45 CST 2002
Description Ranma is taken by a coven of ancient, powerful Vampiresses to be their male virgin sacrifice of Power. Thus, Ranma stands before Emma-o, and given a choice: paradise for himself and hell for the Earth or become an undead defender of the world as an agent on Earth for Emma-o.
Mistakes of the Future
Size 4070
Series Ranma and Sailor Moon
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Ranma is a being of limitless power...
Sailor Pluto has tried to harness Ranma and his power to serve the Senshi and Crystal Tokyo.
Pluto's plans failed.
Not only did they fail, but they have set Ranma against the Senshi. Now, Ranma is an unstoppable Wiseman who has harnesses the Senshi to his "side".
Fortunately for the World, not all of the good in Ranma has been destroyed by Pluto. With the last of his Goodness, Ranma sends a beaten, raped, tortured Future Pluto back in Time to warn the Present Pluto of the dangers of her plan.
A hope is found from Chibi-Usa's comment that in her Crystal Tokyo, "Lord Ranma" is the Shogun of Crystal Tokyo, who rules all but in name. "Name" is left to Neo-Queen Serenity. Many people believe that Shogun Ranma is in truth a powerful Kami, and that Neo-Queen Serenity is his high priestess.
Now, Pluto must set aside her own plans and find a way for Ranma to accept becoming the Shogun of Crystal Tokyo (which would require the Senshi submitting to Ranma...)
Potions and Truths
Size 2715
Series Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description It's been Kasumi whose been "helping" Ranma deal with all the lust/magical potions that Shampoo, Kodachi and Ukyou have been giving him...
What are the reaction of the Tendos and others to this?
What's Ranma's reaction to learning that Kasumi has been raping him all along? Yet, Kasumi is the only one who has learned of the True Ranma...
Ranma and the Death-Crystals
Size 1650
Series Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Mousse has decided that Ranma has done enough to his beloved Shampoo. Thus, he decides to use the Amazon's most powerful weapon against him, the Death Crystal. A Death Crystal drains a person's ki completely. As such, it's a last-resort, suicide weapon to be used against any Enemies too powerful for the Amazons to handle. Cologne is the Death Crystal's keeper and guardian.
Un/Fortunately for Ranma, Mousse doesn't know how to properly use the Death Crystal. Mousse kills himself in attempting to use the Death Crystal, but the Death Crystal shatters and its pieces are absorbed into Ranma...
Now, all that was "stored" within the Death Crystal is apart of Ranma...
Ranma Demonslayer
Size 1535
Series Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Similar to Mephisto idea, save that the demons are not as orangized, and Ranma returns alone.
Also, Ranma is not happy to be returned... and he has mastered magic in additional to various martial arts styles... He had a great and noble life in the world he was teleported too... while he had only but problems in Nerima...
Ranma Is an Ancient Dragon
Size 953
Series Ranma and Slayers
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description What if any other Ancient Dragons besides Valgaav survived the Golden Dragon' genocide?
Suppose, two infant Ancient Dragons, a boy and a girl, were sent to others Worlds to survive and re-populate the race? The girl was sent to a magical world similar to Slayers World in order to learn mystic arts... The boy was sent to a low-magic world where he would learn martial arts... Together, it was hoped that they would be the Adam and Eve of a new Ancient Dragon Race...
And the boy Ancient Dragon infant, Ranma Saotome...
Ranma Gets Silver Crytal
Size 4485
Series Ranma and Sailor Moon
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description The Senshi are lead to believe that Ranma is a very bad guy from listening to Happosai, Akane, Ryouga, and Kuno...
Usagi uses the Silver Crystal to attack Ranma... The Silver Crystal compares Ranma and Usagi, and sides with Ranma...
Ranma Is Ceiphied
Size 3996
Series Ranma and Slayers
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Before Ceiphied fell into the Sea of Chaos, Ceiphied sent out an egg for a new body for himself... The Great Dark Golden Lord intercepted this egg and sent it to be found by newly wed Nodoka Saotome... The egg hatchs and out comes Ranma...
Ranma Is a Pokemon
Size 1738
Series Pokemon and Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Ranma is a human pokemon.
Street Fighter Ranma
Size 994
Series Ranma and Street Fighter
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Ranma joins the Street Fighter circuit
Ranma and Kasumi
Size 4322
Series Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description LEMON: Kasumi realizes that her family has done a number of wrongs to Ranma and that if the Saotome-Tendo agreement is to be fulfilled it will have to be her and Ranma that will do so...
Ranma and Kasumi: Street Fighters
Size 3520
Series Ranma and Street Fighter (Or original fighting circuit)
Last Access Thu Dec 20 12:16:01 2001
Description Ranma as had it with Nerima, and leaves. Kasumi follows suit. Both ended up on the fighting circuit.
Ranma and Nabiki
Size 2371
Series Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description LEMON: Nabiki is almost raped and realizes that she's been a bery bad girl... She needs Ranma to punish her...
Ranma and Nabiki
Size
Series Ranma
Last Access
Description Nabiki joins Ranma on his ten year training trip
Ranma and Urd
Size 4862
Series Ah! Megami-sama and Ranma
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Urd granted young Genma's wish to be the greatest martial artists of his generation in order to protect the weak... Unfortunately, Genma's "success" goes to his head and starts to corrupt young (noble) Genma into the Genma of canon...
Urd does a follow-up on Genma and learns of Ranma and what Fate has in stored for him... Knowing how Ranma's life will be played out, she has been watching him and wants to easy his burden in life with a true helpmate...
Shadow Fist
Size 4364
Series Ranma (plus other)
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Demon Invade the Earth, only the Chosen One, Ranma Saotome, is MIA after defeating the Demon King. Fortunately, Ranma left the Scroll of the Shadow Fist...
Ranma, Sailor Moon, and Transformers Idea (Untitled)
Size 2750
Series Ranma, Sailor Moon, and Transformers
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description The Autobot Matrix suddenly appears in the Ranma/Sailor Moon Universe, it's mere presence disrupts Reality... Merging several Timlines together into a single Timeline...
Senshi Controller
Size 1432
Series Ranma and Sailor Moon
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description What's to keep the Senshi from becoming evil?
Ties That Bind
Size 2703
Series Ranma and Sailor Moon
Last Access Tue Jun 19 11:14:51 2001
Description Gaea, the Spirit of the Planet Earth, is tired of Endymion/Mamrou... So she replaces him with Ranma.
Wishes Can Come True
Size 6115
Series Ranma and Others
Last Access Wed Nov 20 10:39:17 2002
Description One of Genma's huge-gain/little work attempts to turn Ranma into the greatest Martial Artist finally come to fruitation... only not the way that Genma wanted...


Mailto: Zaxxon | [Atlantis]  | [One Up]